Bayesian analysis of contingent claim model error
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacquier, Eric & Polson, Nicholas G & Rossi, Peter E, 2002. "Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Volatility Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Jacquier, Eric & Polson, Nicholas G & Rossi, Peter E, 1994. "Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Volatility Models: Comments: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(4), pages 413-417, October.
- repec:bla:restud:v:65:y:1998:i:3:p:361-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whaley, Robert E., 1982. "Valuation of American call options on dividend-paying stocks : Empirical tests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 29-58, March.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1994. " Implied Binomial Trees," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 771-818, July.
- Robert JARROW & Andrew RUDD, 2008.
"Approximate Option Valuation For Arbitrary Stochastic Processes,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 1, pages 9-31
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jarrow, Robert & Rudd, Andrew, 1982. "Approximate option valuation for arbitrary stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 347-369, November.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Hillion, Pierre, 1997. "Local parametric analysis of hedging in discrete time," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 243-272, November.
- Mark Rubinstein., 1994. "Implied Binomial Trees," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-232, University of California at Berkeley.
- Platen, Eckhard & Martin Schweizer, 1994. "On Smile and Skewness," Discussion Paper Serie B 302, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schotman, Peter, 1996. "A Bayesian approach to the empirical valuation of bond options," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 183-215, November.
- David S. Bates, 1995. "Testing Option Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 5129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moritz Duembgen & L. C. G. Rogers, 2014. "Estimate nothing," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(12), pages 2065-2072, December.
- Rombouts, Jeroen V.K. & Stentoft, Lars, 2014.
"Bayesian option pricing using mixed normal heteroskedasticity models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 588-605.
- Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Lars Stentoft, 2009. "Bayesian Option Pricing Using Mixed Normal Heteroskedasticity Models," Cahiers de recherche 0926, CIRPEE.
- Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Lars Stentoft, 2009. "Bayesian Option Pricing Using Mixed Normal Heteroskedasticity Models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V.K. & STENTOFT, Lars, 2009. "Bayesian option pricing using mixed normal heteroskedasticity models," CORE Discussion Papers 2009013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jeroen Rombouts & Lars Peter Stentoft, 2009. "Bayesian Option Pricing Using Mixed Normal Heteroskedasticity Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-19, CIRANO.
- Gurupdesh S. Pandher, 2007. "Regression-based modeling of market option prices: with application to S&P500 options," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(7), pages 475-496.
- Alexander David & Pietro Veronesi, 1998. "Option Prices with Uncertain Fundamentals: Theory and Evidence on the Dynamics of Implied Volatilities," CRSP working papers 485, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Chung, Huimin & Lee, Chin-Shen & Wu, Soushan, 2002. "The effects of model errors and market imperfections on financial institutions writing derivative warrants: Simulation evidence from Taiwan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 55-75, January.
- Nikkinen, Jussi, 2003. "Normality tests of option-implied risk-neutral densities: evidence from the small Finnish market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 99-116.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris, 2004.
"The importance of the loss function in option valuation,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 291-318, May.
- Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs, 2003. "The Importance of the Loss Function in Option Valuation," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-52, CIRANO.
- Bams, Dennis & Schotman, Peter C., 2003. "Direct estimation of the risk neutral factor dynamics of Gaussian term structure models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 179-206, November.
- Shu Wing Ho & Alan Lee & Alastair Marsden, 2011. "Use of Bayesian Estimates to determine the Volatility Parameter Input in the Black-Scholes and Binomial Option Pricing Models," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Marcos Escobar & Sven Panz, 2016. "A Note on the Impact of Parameter Uncertainty on Barrier Derivatives," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-25, September.
- Cheng, Ai-ru (Meg) & Gallant, A. Ronald & Ji, Chuanshu & Lee, Beom S., 2008. "A Gaussian approximation scheme for computation of option prices in stochastic volatility models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 44-58, September.
- Madan, Dilip B., 2014. "Modeling and monitoring risk acceptability in markets: The case of the credit default swap market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 63-73.
- Andreas D. Christopoulos & Robert A. Jarrow & Yildiray Yildirim, 2008. "Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities (CMBS) and Market Efficiency with Respect to Costly Information," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 36(3), pages 441-498, September.
- Mrázek, Milan & Pospíšil, Jan & Sobotka, Tomáš, 2016. "On calibration of stochastic and fractional stochastic volatility models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 1036-1046.
- Anthony D. Hall & Paul Kofman & Steve Manaster, 2001. "Migration of Price Discovery With Constrained Futures Markets," Research Paper Series 70, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- repec:eee:finana:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:80-93 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:94:y:2000:i:1-2:p:145-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.