Bid-Ask Spreads and Trading Activity in the S&P 100 Index Options Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saraoglu, Hakan & Louton, David & Holowczak, Richard, 2014. "Institutional impact and quote behavior implications of the options penny pilot project," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 473-486.
- Dew-Becker, Ian & Giglio, Stefano & Le, Anh & Rodriguez, Marius, 2017. "The price of variance risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 225-250.
- Santa-Clara, Pedro & Saretto, Alessio, 2009.
"Option strategies: Good deals and margin calls,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 391-417, August.
- Santa-Clara, Pedro & Saretto, Alessio, 2004. "Option Strategies: Good Deals and Margin Calls," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt0499w44p, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Cassese, Gianluca & Guidolin, Massimo, 2006. "Modelling the implied volatility surface: Does market efficiency matter?: An application to MIB30 index options," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-178.
- Guillaume, F., 2015. "The LIX: A model-independent liquidity index," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 214-231.
- David S. Bates, 1997. "Post-'87 Crash Fears in S&P 500 Futures Options," NBER Working Papers 5894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leippold, Markus & Schärer, Steven, 2017. "Discrete-time option pricing with stochastic liquidity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-16.
- Wu, Wei-Shao & Liu, Yu-Jane & Lee, Yi-Tsung & Fok, Robert C.W., 2014. "Hedging costs, liquidity, and inventory management: The evidence from option market makers," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 25-48.
- Gianluca Cassesse & Massimo Guidolin, 2005. "Modelling the MIB30 implied volatility surface. Does market efficiency matter?," Working Papers 2005-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- D'Hulst, R. & Rodgers, G.J., 2001. "Bid distributions of competing agents in simple models of auctions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 294(3), pages 447-464.
- Grundy, Bruce D. & Lim, Bryan & Verwijmeren, Patrick, 2012. "Do option markets undo restrictions on short sales? Evidence from the 2008 short-sale ban," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 331-348.
- Christian Gourieroux & Gaëlle Le Fol, 1997. "Volatilités et mesures de risque," Post-Print halshs-00877048, HAL.
- Alexander K. Koch & Zdravetz Lazarov, 2001.
"Clustering of Trading Activity in the DAX Index Options Market,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse30_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Alexander K. Koch & Zdravetz Lazarov, 2005. "Clustering of Trading Activity in the DAX Index Options Market," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 05/02, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Mar 2005.
- Chuang, Wen-I & Huang, Teng-Ching & Lin, Bing-Huei, 2013. "Predicting volatility using the Markov-switching multifractal model: Evidence from S&P 100 index and equity options," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 168-187.
- Saikat Nandi, 1995. "Asymmetric information about volatility and option markets," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- David S. Bates, 1995. "Testing Option Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 5129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael S. Johannes & Nicholas G. Polson & Jonathan R. Stroud, 2009. "Optimal Filtering of Jump Diffusions: Extracting Latent States from Asset Prices," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(7), pages 2559-2599, July.
- Energy Sonono, Masimba & Phillip Mashele, Hopolang, 2016. "Estimation of bid-ask prices for options on LIBOR based instruments," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 33-41.
- Bates, David S., 2000. "Post-'87 crash fears in the S&P 500 futures option market," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 181-238.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:28:y:1993:i:03:p:381-397_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.