Statistical Inference for Random-Variance Option Pricing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- S, Pastorello & E, Renault & N, Touzi, 1997. "Statistical Inference for Random Variance Option Pricing," Working Papers 97-60, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Pastorello, S. & Renault, E. & Touzi, N., 1995. "Statistical Inference for Random Variance Option Pricing," Papers 95.403, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Graveline, Jeremy & Zviadadze, Irina, 2018. "Crash Risk in Currency Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(01), pages 137-170, February.
- A. S. Hurn & K. A. Lindsay & V. L. Martin, 2003. "On the efficacy of simulated maximum likelihood for estimating the parameters of stochastic differential Equations," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 45-63, January.
- Fornari, F. & Mele, A., 1998.
"ARCH Models and Option Pricing: The Continuous Time Connection,"
9830, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- F. Fornari & A. Mele, 1998. "ARCH Models and Option Pricing : The Continuous Time Connection," THEMA Working Papers 98-30, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Antonio Mele & Fabio Fornari, 1999. "ARCH Models and Option Pricing: the Continuous-Time Connection," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 113, Society for Computational Economics.
- Antonio Mele & Filippo Altissimo, 2004.
"Simulated Nonparametric Estimation of Continuous Time Models of Asset Prices and Returns,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp476, Financial Markets Group.
- Altissimo, Filippo & Mele, Antonio, 2004. "Simulated nonparametric estimation of continuous time models of asset prices and returns," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24674, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pastorello, Sergio & Patilea, Valentin & Renault, Eric, 2003.
"Iterative and Recursive Estimation in Structural Nonadaptive Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 21(4), pages 449-482, October.
- Sergio Pastorello & Valentin Patilea & Éric Renault, 2003. "Iterative and Recursive Estimation in Structural Non-Adaptive Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-08, CIRANO.
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni & Jesper Lund, 2002.
"An Empirical Investigation of Continuous-Time Equity Return Models,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(3), pages 1239-1284, June.
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni & Jesper Lund, 2001. "An Empirical Investigation of Continuous-Time Equity Return Models," NBER Working Papers 8510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Comte & L. Coutin & E. Renault, 2012. "Affine fractional stochastic volatility models," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 337-378, May.
- Andrea Barletta & Paolo Santucci de Magistris & Francesco Violante, 0404. "A Non-Structural Investigation of VIX Risk Neutral Density," CREATES Research Papers 2017-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Raknerud, Arvid & Skare, Øivind, 2012. "Indirect inference methods for stochastic volatility models based on non-Gaussian Ornstein–Uhlenbeck processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3260-3275.
- Cheng, Ai-ru (Meg) & Gallant, A. Ronald & Ji, Chuanshu & Lee, Beom S., 2008. "A Gaussian approximation scheme for computation of option prices in stochastic volatility models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 44-58, September.
- Garcia, René & Lewis, Marc-André & Pastorello, Sergio & Renault, Éric, 2011. "Estimation of objective and risk-neutral distributions based on moments of integrated volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 22-32, January.
- Lordkipanidze, Nasibrola & Tomek, William, 2014. "Pricing of Options with STochastic Volatilities: Application to Agricultural Commodity Contracts," Staff Papers 189185, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Li, Tong, 2010. "Indirect inference in structural econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 120-128, July.
- Griffin, J.E. & Steel, M.F.J., 2006.
"Inference with non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes for stochastic volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 605-644, October.
- James E. Griffin & Mark F.J. Steel, 2002. "Inference With Non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Processes for Stochastic Volatility," Econometrics 0201002, EconWPA, revised 04 Apr 2003.
- René Garcia & Eric Ghysels & Éric Renault, 2004. "The Econometrics of Option Pricing," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-04, CIRANO.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Graveline, Jeremy & Zviadadze, Irina, 2012. "Sources of Risk in Currency Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 8745, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruslan Bikbov & Mikhail Chernov, 2009. "Unspanned Stochastic Volatility in Affine Models: Evidence from Eurodollar Futures and Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(8), pages 1292-1305, August.
More about this item
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:18:y:2000:i:3:p:358-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.