Report NEP-FMK-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrzej Karpio & Edward W. Piotrowski, "undated". "Stock Exchange Transactions and Ising Model (in Polish)," Departmental Working Papers 97pl, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Kleimeier,Stefanie & Sander,Harald, 2002. "European Financial Market Integration: Evidence on the Emergence of a Single Eurozone Retail Banking Market," Research Memorandum 060, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Rajnish Mehra, 2003. "The Equity Premium: Why is it a Puzzle?," NBER Working Papers 9512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2002061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gael M. Martin & Catherine S. Forbes & Vance L. Martin, 2003. "Implicit Bayesian Inference Using Option Prices," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey, 2003. "Market Integration and Contagion," NBER Working Papers 9510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Tuomo Vuolteenaho, 2003. "Bad Beta, Good Beta," NBER Working Papers 9509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David B. Flynn & Simone D. Grose & Gael M. Martin & Vance L. Martin, 2003. "Pricing Australian S&P200 Options: A Bayesian Approach Based on Generalized Distributional Forms," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.