Report NEP-FIN-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Keuschnigg & Soren Bo Nielsen, 2003. "Public Policy For Start-up Entrepreneurship With Venture Capital and Bank Finance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-02, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Ajit Singh, 2003. "Corporate governance, corporate finance and stock markets in emerging countries," Working Papers wp258, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Andrzej Karpio & Edward W. Piotrowski, "undated". "Stock Exchange Transactions and Ising Model (in Polish)," Departmental Working Papers 97pl, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2002060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joachim Grammig & Erik Theissen, 2003. "Estimating the Probability of Informed Trading - Does Trade Misclassification Matter?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-01, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Leo Sleuwaegen & Krijn Schep & Gijs Den Hartog & Harry Commandeur, 2003. "International strategic alliances: stock market responses from dutch firms partnering with EU, US and Japanese firms," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-5, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Albrecht, Peter, 2003. "Risk Measures," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 03-01, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Albrecht, Peter, 2003. "Risk Based Capital Allocation," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 03-02, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Letterie Wilko & Laar Mindel van de, 2003. "The delaying effect of financing constraints on investment," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Gael M. Martin & Catherine S. Forbes & Vance L. Martin, 2003. "Implicit Bayesian Inference Using Option Prices," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2002063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mittendorf, Thomas & Plöger, Andre, 2003. "Einbettung von Merger und Akquisition in wirtschaftstheoretische Erklärungsansätze," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-271, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bioch, J.C. & Popova, V., 2003. "Induction of Ordinal Decision Trees," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-008-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- David Nash, 2003. "Determinants of the use of financial incentives in investment banking," Working Papers wp256, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Patricia Alvarez-Plata & Mechthild Schrooten, 2003. "Mis-Leading Indicators?: The Argentinean Currency Crisis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 327, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kruschwitz, Lutz & Löffler, Andreas, 2003. "Certainty Equivalent in Capital Markets," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-272, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- David B. Flynn & Simone D. Grose & Gael M. Martin & Vance L. Martin, 2003. "Pricing Australian S&P200 Options: A Bayesian Approach Based on Generalized Distributional Forms," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.