Pricing Multivariate Contingent Claims Using Estimated Risk-neutral Density Functions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Rosenberg, Joshua V., 1998. "Pricing multivariate contingent claims using estimated risk-neutral density functions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-247, April.
- Joshua Rosenberg, 1997. "Pricing Multivariate Contingent Claims using Estimated Risk-neutral Density Functions," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-057, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
References listed on IDEAS
- Longstaff, Francis A, 1995. "Option Pricing and the Martingale Restriction," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(4), pages 1091-1124.
- Stulz, ReneM., 1982. "Options on the minimum or the maximum of two risky assets : Analysis and applications," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 161-185, July.
- Johnson, Herb, 1987. "Options on the Maximum or the Minimum of Several Assets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 277-283, September.
- Boyle, Phelim P & Evnine, Jeremy & Gibbs, Stephen, 1989. "Numerical Evaluation of Multivariate Contingent Claims," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 2(2), pages 241-250.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine, 1996.
"Nonparametric Pricing of Interest Rate Derivative Securities,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 527-560, May.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 1995. "Nonparametric Pricing of Interest Rate Derivative Securities," NBER Working Papers 5345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Nychka, Douglas W, 1987. "Semi-nonparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 363-390, March.
- Stapleton, Richard C & Subrahmanyam, Marti G, 1984. " The Valuation of Options When Asset Returns Are Generated by a Binomial Process," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1525-1539, December.
- Boyle, Phelim P., 1988. "A Lattice Framework for Option Pricing with Two State Variables," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 1-12, March.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- Stapleton, Richard C & Subrahmanyam, Marti G, 1984. " The Valuation of Multivariate Contingent Claims in Discrete Time Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 207-228, March.
- Garman, Mark B. & Kohlhagen, Steven W., 1983. "Foreign currency option values," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-237, December.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1994. " Implied Binomial Trees," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 771-818, July.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Tse, Y. K., 1990. "An Algorithm for Computing Values of Options on the Maximum or Minimum of Several Assets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 215-227, June.
- Mark Rubinstein., 1994. "Implied Binomial Trees," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-232, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bruce J. Sherrick & Scott H. Irwin & D. Lynn Forster, 1992. "Option‐based evidence of the nonstationarity of expected S&P 500 futures price distributions," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 275-290, June.
- Margrabe, William, 1978. "The Value of an Option to Exchange One Asset for Another," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 177-186, March.
- Ho, Teng-Suan & Stapleton, Richard C & Subrahmanyam, Marti G, 1995. "Multivariate Binomial Approximations for Asset Prices with Nonstationary Variance and Covariance Characteristics," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(4), pages 1125-1152.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bondarenko, Oleg, 2003. "Estimation of risk-neutral densities using positive convolution approximation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 85-112.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris & Chang, Bo Young, 2013. "Forecasting with Option-Implied Information," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- van den Goorbergh, R.W.J. & Genest, C. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003. "Multivariate Option Pricing Using Dynamic Copula Models," Discussion Paper 2003-122, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- David Backus & Silverio Foresi & Liuren Wu, 2002. "Accouting for Biases in Black-Scholes," Finance 0207008, EconWPA.
- Foad Shokrollahi, 2017. "Fractional delta hedging strategy for pricing currency options with transaction costs," Papers 1702.00037, arXiv.org.
- van den Goorbergh, Rob W.J. & Genest, Christian & Werker, Bas J.M., 2005. "Bivariate option pricing using dynamic copula models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 101-114, August.
- van den Goorbergh, R.W.J., 2004. "Essays on optimal hedging and investment strategies and on derivative pricing," Other publications TiSEM 4b4b16af-8621-463f-bbfa-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg, 2003. "Nonparametric pricing of multivariate contingent claims," Staff Reports 162, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Carluccio Bianchi & Alessandro Carta & Dean Fantazzini & Maria Elena De Giuli & Mario Maggi, 2010.
"A copula-VAR-X approach for industrial production modelling and forecasting,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(25), pages 3267-3277.
- Carluccio Bianchi & Alessandro Carta & Dean Fantazzini & Maria Elena De Giuli & Mario A. Maggi, 2009. "A Copula-VAR-X Approach for Industrial Production Modelling and Forecasting," Quaderni di Dipartimento 105, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg & Robert F. Engle, 1997. "Option Hedging Using Empirical Pricing Kernels," NBER Working Papers 6222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rob van den Goorbergh, 2004. "A Copula-Based Autoregressive Conditional Dependence Model of International Stock Markets," DNB Working Papers 022, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Xiao, Wei-Lin & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Zhang, Xi-Li & Wang, Ying-Luo, 2010. "Pricing currency options in a fractional Brownian motion with jumps," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 935-942, September.
- Fantazzini, Dean, 2010. "Three-stage semi-parametric estimation of T-copulas: Asymptotics, finite-sample properties and computational aspects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2562-2579, November.
- Joshua Rosenberg, 1999. "Semiparametric Pricing of Multivariate Contingent Claims," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-028, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Vladimir Zdorovenin & Jacques Pézier, 2011. "Does Information Content of Option Prices Add Value for Asset Allocation?," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2011-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Nikkinen, Jussi, 2003. "Normality tests of option-implied risk-neutral densities: evidence from the small Finnish market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 99-116.
- Lim, G.C. & Martin, G.M. & Martin, V.L., 2006. "Pricing currency options in the presence of time-varying volatility and non-normalities," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 291-314, July.
- Taboga, Marco, 2016. "Option-implied probability distributions: How reliable? How jagged?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 453-469.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:nystfi:96-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdnyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.