The Valuation of Multivariate Contingent Claims in Discrete Time Models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 39 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.afajof.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.afajof.org/membership/join.asp|
- Robert F. Engle & Joshua V. Rosenberg, 1995. "GARCH Gamma," NBER Working Papers 5128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angoua, Paul & Lai, Van Son & Soumare, Issouf, 2008. "Project risk choices under privately guaranteed debt financing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 123-152, February.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A., 2007. "Econometric specification of stochastic discount factor models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 509-530, February.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg, 2003. "Nonparametric pricing of multivariate contingent claims," Staff Reports 162, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gourieroux, C. & Jasiak, J. & Sufana, R., 2009.
"The Wishart Autoregressive process of multivariate stochastic volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 167-181, June.
- Joan Jasiak & R. Sufana & C. Gourieroux, 2005. "The Wishart Autoregressive Process of Multivariate Stochastic Volatility," Working Papers 2005_2, York University, Department of Economics.
- Pelizzon, Loriana & Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Tomio, Davide & Uno, Jun, 2016. "Sovereign credit risk, liquidity, and European Central Bank intervention: Deus ex machina?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 86-115.
- John, Kose & Reisz, Alexander S., 2010. "Temporal resolution of uncertainty, disclosure policy, and corporate debt yields," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 655-678, December.
- Rosenberg, Joshua V., 1998. "Pricing multivariate contingent claims using estimated risk-neutral density functions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-247, April.
- Joshua Rosenberg, 1996. "Pricing Multivariate Contingent Claims Using Estimated Risk-neutral Density Functions," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-36, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Joshua Rosenberg, 1997. "Pricing Multivariate Contingent Claims using Estimated Risk-neutral Density Functions," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-057, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Masayuki Ikeda, 2010. "Equilibrium preference free pricing of derivatives under the generalized beta distributions," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 297-332, October.
- Luiz Vitiello & Ivonia Rebelo, 2015. "A note on the pricing of multivariate contingent claims under a transformed-gamma distribution," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 291-300, October.
- Alexander Reisz, 1999. "Temporal Resolution of Uncertainty, the Investment Policy of Levered Firms and Corporate Debt Yields," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-044, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- J. David Cummins & Hèlyette Geman, 1993. "An Asian Option to the Valuation of Insurance Futures Contracts," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 94-03, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Joshua Rosenberg, 1999. "Semiparametric Pricing of Multivariate Contingent Claims," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-028, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Cummins, J. David & Danzon, Patricia M., 1997. "Price, Financial Quality, and Capital Flows in Insurance Markets," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 3-38, January.
- Joshua Rosenberg, 1999. "Empirical Tests of Interest Rate Model Pricing Kernels," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-015, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Câmara, António & Popova, Ivilina & Simkins, Betty, 2012. "A comparative study of the probability of default for global financial firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 717-732.
- Vanden, Joel M., 2005. "Equilibrium analysis of volatility clustering," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 374-417, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:39:y:1984:i:1:p:207-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed