An Algorithm for Computing Values of Options on the Maximum or Minimum of Several Assets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1986. "Large Shareholders and Corporate Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 461-488, June.
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1988. "Corporate control contests and capital structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 55-86, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosella Castellano & Roy Cerqueti, 2010. "Roots and Effects of Investments' Misperception," Working Papers 62-2010, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Dec 2010.
- Tristan Guillaume, 2008. "Making the best of best-of," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-39, March.
- Rosenberg, Joshua V., 1998.
"Pricing multivariate contingent claims using estimated risk-neutral density functions,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-247, April.
- Joshua Rosenberg, 1996. "Pricing Multivariate Contingent Claims Using Estimated Risk-neutral Density Functions," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-36, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Joshua Rosenberg, 1997. "Pricing Multivariate Contingent Claims using Estimated Risk-neutral Density Functions," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-057, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Martzoukos, Spiros H., 2001. "The option on n assets with exchange rate and exercise price risk," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Nicola Secomandi & Mulan X. Wang, 2012. "A Computational Approach to the Real Option Management of Network Contracts for Natural Gas Pipeline Transport Capacity," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(3), pages 441-454, July.
- Mozumder, Sharif & Dempsey, Michael & Kabir, M. Humayun & Choudhry, Taufiq, 2016. "An improved framework for approximating option prices with application to option portfolio hedging," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 285-296.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Lin, X. Sheldon, 1997. "Bounds on contingent claims based on several assets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 383-400, December.
- Peter W. Duck & Chao Yang & David P. Newton & Martin Widdicks, 2009. "Singular Perturbation Techniques Applied To Multiasset Option Pricing," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 457-486.
- Alexander Melnikov & Yuliya Romanyuk, 2008.
"Efficient Hedging And Pricing Of Equity-Linked Life Insurance Contracts On Several Risky Assets,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(03), pages 295-323.
- Alexander Melnikov & Yuliya Romanyuk, 2006. "Efficient Hedging and Pricing of Equity-Linked Life Insurance Contracts on Several Risky Assets," Staff Working Papers 06-43, Bank of Canada.
- Rosella Castellano & Roy Cerqueti, 2013. "Roots and effects of financial misperception in a stochastic dominance framework," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 3371-3389, October.
- Xun Li & Zhenyu Wu, 2006. "A semi-analytic method for valuing high-dimensional options on the maximum and minimum of multiple assets," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 179-205, March.
- Chen, Andrew H. & Kensinger, John W. & Conover, James A., 1998. "Valuing Flexible Manufacturing Facilities as Options," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(3, Part 2), pages 651-674.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:25:y:1990:i:02:p:215-227_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.