Party Formation Incollective Decision-Making
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio Ortuno-Ortin & Anke Gerber, 1998. "Political compromise and endogenous formation of coalitions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(3), pages 445-454.
- Massimo Morelli, 2004.
"Party Formation and Policy Outcomes under Different Electoral Systems,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 71(3), pages 829-853.
- Morelli, Massimo, 1998. "Party Formation and Policy Outcomes Under Different Electoral Systems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1242, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Morelli, 2001. "Party Formation and Policy Outcomes under Different Electoral Systems," Economics Working Papers 0018, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Martin J. Osborne & Al Slivinski, 1996.
"A Model of Political Competition with Citizen-Candidates,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 111(1), pages 65-96.
- Martin J. Osborne & Al Slivinksi, 1995. "A Model of Political Competition with Citizen-Candidates," Department of Economics Working Papers 1995-01, McMaster University.
- Jeffrey S. Rosenthal & Martin J. Osborne & Matthew A. Turner, 2000. "Meetings with Costly Participation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 927-943, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Kalyan Chatterjee & Tomas Sjöström, 2013.
"Pre-electoral Coalitions and Post-election Bargaining,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Bargaining in the Shadow of the Market Selected Papers on Bilateral and Multilateral Bargaining, chapter 7, pages 129-181
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bandyopadhyay, Siddhartha & Chatterjee, Kalyan & Sjöström, Tomas, 2011. "Pre-electoral Coalitions and Post-election Bargaining," Quarterly Journal of Political Science, now publishers, vol. 6(1), pages 1-53, August.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Kalyan Chatterjee & Tomas Sjostrom, 2009. "Pre-electoral Coalitions and Post-election Bargaining," Departmental Working Papers 200908, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Kalyan Chatterjee & Tomas Sjostrom, 2009. "Pre-Electoral Coalitions and Post-Election Bargaining," Discussion Papers 09-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Kalyan Chatterjee & Tomas Sjostrom, 2010. "Pre-Electoral Coalitions and Post-Election Bargaining," Discussion Papers 09-10r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Dhillon, Amrita, 2004. "Political Parties And Coalition Formation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 697, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bandyopadhyay, Siddhartha & Oak, Mandar P., 2008.
"Coalition governments in a model of parliamentary democracy,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 554-561, September.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Mandar Oak, 2006. "Coalition Governments in a Model of Parliamentary Democracy," Working Papers 2006.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Mandar Oak, 2004.
"Party Formation and Coalitional Bargaining in a Model of Proportional Representation,"
2004.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mandar Oak & Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay, 2004. "Party Formation And Coalitional Bargaining In A Model Of Proportional Representation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 37, Royal Economic Society.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Campuzano, Larissa & Squintani, Francesco & Câmara, Odilon, 2009. "On the benefits of party competition," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 685-707, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:844. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.