State Owned Enterprises as Knowledge Explorer Agents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:hrv:faseco:33077889 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holger Graf & Jens Kruger, 2011.
"The Performance of Gatekeepers in Innovator Networks,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 69-88.
- Holger Graf & Jens J. Krüger, 2009. "The Performance of Gatekeepers in Innovator Networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-058, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Bruce Kogut & Udo Zander, 1992. "Knowledge of the Firm, Combinative Capabilities, and the Replication of Technology," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 383-397, August.
- Boardman, Anthony E & Vining, Aidan R, 1989. "Ownership and Performance in Competitive Environments: A Comparison of the Performance of Private, Mixed, and State-Owned Enterprises," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 1-33, April.
- David J. TEECE, 2008.
"Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 5, pages 67-87,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J., 1986. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 285-305, December.
- Teece, David J., 1993. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 112-113, April.
- David J. Teece, 2003. "Profiting from Technological Innovation: Implications for Integration, Collaboration, Licensing and Public Policy," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 2, pages 11-46, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Matteo LANDONI, 2012. "The public-private partnership in the Italian satellite telecommunication system design: SIRIO and Italsat (1969-1996)," Departmental Working Papers 2012-20, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Li, Xibao, 2011. "Sources of External Technology, Absorptive Capacity, and Innovation Capability in Chinese State-Owned High-Tech Enterprises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1240-1248, July.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Amidei, Federico Barbiellini & Fassio, Claudio, 2014.
"The mechanisms of knowledge governance: State owned enterprises and Italian economic growth, 1950–1994,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 43-63.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Barbiellini Amidei, Federico & Fassio, Claudio, 2012. "The mechanisms of knowledge governance: State owned enterprises and Italian economic growth, 1950-1994," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201210, University of Turin.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski & Max Büge & Monika Sztajerowska & Matias Egeland, 2013. "State-Owned Enterprises: Trade Effects and Policy Implications," OECD Trade Policy Papers 147, OECD Publishing.
- Nicholas S. Argyres & Teppo Felin & Nicolai Foss & Todd Zenger, 2012. "Organizational Economics of Capability and Heterogeneity," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(5), pages 1213-1226, October.
- Baliga, B.R. & Santalainen, Timo J., 2006. "Transformation of state-owned enterprises in Estonia and India: An examination of the relative influences of cultural variations," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 140-157, June.
- Paul H. Malatesta & Kathryn L. DeWenter, 2001. "State-Owned and Privately Owned Firms: An Empirical Analysis of Profitability, Leverage, and Labor Intensity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 320-334, March.
- Andaç T. Arikan & Joris Knoben, 2014. "Sources of Inter-Firm Heterogeneity in Accessing Knowledge-Creation Benefits Within Technology Clusters," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(6), pages 476-493, August.
- Christensen, Jens Froslev & Olesen, Michael Holm & Kjaer, Jonas Sorth, 2005. "The industrial dynamics of Open Innovation--Evidence from the transformation of consumer electronics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1533-1549, December.
- Andrei Shleifer, 1998.
"State versus Private Ownership,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 133-150, Fall.
- Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "State Versus Private Ownership," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1841, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "State Versus Private Ownership," NBER Working Papers 6665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilsing, Victor & Nooteboom, Bart & Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Duysters, Geert & van den Oord, Ad, 2008.
"Network embeddedness and the exploration of novel technologies: Technological distance, betweenness centrality and density,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1717-1731, December.
- Nooteboom, B. & Gilsing, V.A. & Vanhaverbeke, W.P.M. & Duijsters, G.M. & Oord, A., 2006. "Network Embeddedness and the Exploration of Novel Technologies : Technological Distance, Betweenness Centrality and Density," Discussion Paper 2006-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Victor Gilsing & Bart Noteboom & Wim Vanhaverbeke & Geert Duysters & Ad van Noord, 2006. "Network embeddedness and the exploration of novel technologies: technological distance, betweenness centrality and density," Working Papers 06-08, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2006.
- Gilsing, V.A. & Nooteboom, B. & van Haverbeke, W.P.M. & Duijsters, G.M. & Oord, A., 2008. "Network embeddedness and the exploration of novel technologies : Technological distance, betweenness centrality and density," Other publications TiSEM 762e80f1-0adc-4184-b1be-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Filippo Belloc, 2014.
"Innovation in State-Owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 821-848.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2013. "Innovation in State-owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom," MPRA Paper 54748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2014.
- Molas-Gallart, Jordi & Tang, Puay, 2006. "Ownership matters: Intellectual Property, privatization and innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 200-212, March.
- Piret TONURIST & Erkki KARO, 2016. "State Owned Enterprises As Instruments Of Innovation Policy," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 623-648, December.
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger, 2009. "What Determines Innovation Activity in Chinese State-owned Enterprises? The Role of Foreign Direct Investment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 866-873, April.
- Munari, Federico & Oriani, Raffaele & Sobrero, Maurizio, 2010. "The effects of owner identity and external governance systems on R&D investments: A study of Western European firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1093-1104, October.
- Hiroatsu Nohara & Eric Verdier, 2001.
"Sources Of Resilience In The Computer And Software Industries In France,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 201-220.
- Hiroatsu Nohara & Eric Verdier, 2001. "Sources of Resilience in the Computer and Software Industries in France," Post-Print halshs-00390774, HAL.
- Elizabeth M. Freund, 2001. "FIZZ, FROTH, FLAT: The Challenge of Converting China's SOEs into Shareholding Corporations," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 18(1), pages 96-111, March.
- Yuan Chen & Michael Young, 2010. "Cross-border mergers and acquisitions by Chinese listed companies: A principal–principal perspective," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 523-539, September.
- Stefano Clò & Marco Di Giulio & Maria Tullia Galanti & Maddalena Sorrentino, 2016.
"Italian state-owned enterprises after decades of reforms: Still public?,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 11-49.
- Stefano CLÒ & Marco DI GIULIO & Maria Tullia GALANTI & Maddalena SORRENTINO, 2015. "Italian State-Owned Enterprises After Decades of Reforms: Still Public?," CIRIEC Working Papers 1519, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Benjamin Cabanes & Philippe Galy & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2016. "Technical Staff Management for Radical Innovation in Science-based Organizations: a New Framework Based on Design Theory," Post-Print hal-01291190, HAL.
- Nolan, Peter & Xiaoqiang, Wang, 1999. "Beyond privatization: Institutional innovation and growth in China's large state-owned enterprises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 169-200, January.
- Chiara Del Bo & Massimo Florio, 2012. "Public enterprises, planning and policy adoption: three welfare propositions," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 263-279, December.
- Luc Bernier, 2014. "Public enterprises as policy instruments: the importance of public entrepreneurship," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 253-266, September.
- Robert Millward, 2011. "Public Enterprise In The Modern Western World: An Historical Analysis," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(4), pages 375-398, December.
- Hiroatsu Nohara & Eric Verdier, 2001. "Sources Of Resilience In The Computer And Software Industries In France," Post-Print halshs-00484829, HAL.
- Bart Nooteboom, 2000. "Learning by Interaction: Absorptive Capacity, Cognitive Distance and Governance," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 69-92, March.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1994. "Politicians and Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(4), pages 995-1025.
- J. Stanley Metcalfe, 2007. "Alfred Marshall's Mecca: Reconciling the Theories of Value and Development," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(s1), pages 1-22, September.
More about this item
KeywordsState owned enterprises; Knowledge recombination; Technology management; Innovation strategy; Entrepreneurial state;
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2017-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.