Dipartimento di Economia, Management e Metodi Quantitativi (DEMM) Milano, Italy
Università degli Studi di Milano
: +39 02 503 16486
+39 02 503 16475
Via Conservatorio 7 - 20122 Milano
RePEc:edi:damilit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mario BENASSI & Daniela CORSARO & Guido GEENEN, 2010. "Are patent brokers a possible first best?," Departmental Working Papers 2010-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Alberto Di Minin & Mario Benassi, 2008. "Playing In Between: Patents’ Brokers In Markets For Technology," Working Papers 200802, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Mario BENASSI & Alberto DI MININ, 2007. "Playing in between: Ip brokers in markets for technology," Departmental Working Papers 2007-15, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Mario F. Benassi & Gidion T. Geenen, 2013. "Extracting value from ipr through patent brokerage," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(4), pages 89-116.
- Mario Benassi & Alfredo D'Angelo & Guido Geenen, 2012. "IP Intermediaries in Europe: A Web Content Analysis," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 307-325.
- Andrea Gotti & Mario Benassi, 2010. "L'offerta di servizi da parte delle imprese manifatturiere in ambito internazionale: il caso del distretto nautico del Sebino," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2010(3), pages 13-37.
- Mario Benassi, 2009. "Investigating modular organizations," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 13(3), pages 163-192, August.
- Mario Benassi, 2007. "Marketing delle tecnologie e sviluppo delle comunità: oltre la dialettica user-producer," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2007(2), pages 139-158.
- Benassi, Mario, 1995. "Governance factors in a network process approach," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, pages 269-281.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alberto Di Minin & Mario Benassi, 2008.
"Playing In Between: Patents’ Brokers In Markets For Technology,"
200802, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Nicole Ziegler & Frauke Ruether & Martin Bader & Oliver Gassmann, 2013. "Creating value through external intellectual property commercialization: a desorptive capacity view," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 930-949, December.
- Christian Le Bas & Julien Pénin, 2014. "Patents and innovation : Are the brakes broken, or how to restore patents’ dynamic efficiency ?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Isabelle Liotard, 2012. "Les plateformes d'innovation sur Internet : arrangements contractuels, intermédiation et gestion de la propriété intellectuelle," Post-Print hal-00680366, HAL.
- Eskil Ullberg, 2017. "Coordination of Inventions and Innovations Through Patent Markets with Prices," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 8(2), pages 704-738, June.
- Mario Benassi, 2009.
"Investigating modular organizations,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 13(3), pages 163-192, August.
- Andreas Reinstaller, 2012. "Modularity and its Implications for the Theory of the Firm," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 32 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Benassi, Mario, 1995.
"Governance factors in a network process approach,"
Scandinavian Journal of Management,
Elsevier, pages 269-281.
- Rachel LEVY (LEREPS) & Damien TALBOT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2010. "Control by proximity: evidence from Aerospace Valley competitiveness cluster (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-08, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Yu-Hsin Chang & Kuei-Kuei Lai & Chien-Yu Lin & Fang-Pei Su & Ming-Chung Yang, 2017. "A hybrid clustering approach to identify network positions and roles through social network and multivariate analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 113(3), pages 1733-1755, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mario Benassi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.