Report NEP-INO-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario A. Maggioni & Emanuela Marrocu & Teodora Erika Uberti & Stefano Usai, 2019. "Of Trees and Monkeys. The evolution of technological specialization of European regions," DISEIS - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia internazionale, delle istituzioni e dello sviluppo dis1904, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimento di Economia internazionale, delle istituzioni e dello sviluppo (DISEIS).
- Gaessler, Fabian & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2019. "Should There Be Lower Taxes On Patent Income?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 177, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Dario Diodato & Andrea Morrison, 2019. "Technological regimes and the geography of innovation: a long-run perspective on US inventions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1924, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2019.
- Omer Unsal & Blake Rayfield, 2019. "Trends in Financial Innovation: Evidence from Fintech Firms," NFI Working Papers 2019-WP-03, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Pelin Demirel & Gamze Ozturk Danisman, 2019. "Eco-Innovation and Firm Growth in the Circular Economy: Evidence from European SMEs," SPRU Working Paper Series 2019-13, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Teodora Borota & Fabrice Defever & Giammario Impullitti, 2019. "Innovation union: costs and benefits of innovation policy coordination," CEP Discussion Papers dp1640, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mario Benassi & Elena Grinza & Francesco Rentocchini, 2019. "The Rush for Patents in the Fourth Industrial Revolution: An Exploration of Patenting Activity at the European Patent Office," SPRU Working Paper Series 2019-12, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Fredrik Ericsson & Sam Mealy, 2019. "Connecting official development assistance and science technology and innovation for inclusive development: Measurement challenges from a development assistance Committee perspective," OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers 58, OECD Publishing.
- Gaessler, Fabian & Wagner, Stefan, 2019. "Patents, Data Exclusivity, and the Development of New Drugs," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 176, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Adriana Peluffo & Ernesto Silva, 2018. "New Stuff or Better Ways: What Matters to Access International Markets?," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 238, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicolò Barbieri & Alberto Marzucchi & Ugo Rizzo, 2019. "Knowledge sources and impacts on subsequent inventions: Do green technologies differ from non-green ones?," SEEDS Working Papers 0819, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Aug 2019.
- Sang Yoon (Tim) Lee & Yongseok Shin, 2019. "Horizontal and Vertical Polarization: Task-Specific Technological Change in a Multi-Sector Economy," Working Papers 888, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Barrenho, E.; & Miraldo, M.; & Propper, C; & Rose, C.;, 2019. "Peer and network effects in medical innovation: the case of laparoscopic surgery in the English NHS," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 19/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Randolph Luca Bruno & Elodie Douarin & Julia Korosteleva & Slavo Radosevic, 2019. "Determinants of Productivity Gap in the European Union: A Multilevel Perspective," LEM Papers Series 2019/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Blake Rayfield & Omer Unsal, 2019. "Employee Disputes and Innovation Performance: Evidence from Pharmaceutical Industry," NFI Working Papers 2019-WP-01, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.