Report NEP-INO-2020-05-11This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Soete, Luc & Verspagen, Bart & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2020. "The economic impact of public R&D: an international perspective," MERIT Working Papers 2020-014, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mario Benassi & Elena Grinza & Francesco Rentocchini & Laura Rondi, 2020. "Going Revolutionary: The Impact of 4IR Technology Development on Firm Performance," SEEDS Working Papers 0720, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jul 2020.
- Ulsaker, Simen A., 2020. "Exclusionary contracts and incentives to innovate," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 5/2020, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Lorenz Kueng & Nicholas Li & Mu-Jeung Yang, 2020. "The Impact of Emerging Market Competition on Innovation and Business Strategy," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 20-35, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Thomas von Brasch & Ådne Cappelen & Håvard Hungnes & Terje Skjerpen, 2020. "Modeling R&D spillovers to productivity. The effects of tax policy," Discussion Papers 927, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Fafaliou, Irene & Giaka, Maria & Konstantios, Dimitrios & Polemis, Michael, 2020. "Revisiting the sustainability-innovation nexus: Lessons learned from the US," MPRA Paper 99834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henriette Ruhrmann & Michael Fritsch & Loet Leydesdorff, 2020. "Smart Specialization Strategies at National, Regional, or Local Levels? Synergy and Policy-making in German Systems of Innovation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2020-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Maurizio Iacopetta & Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro, 2020. "Growing through Spinoffs. Corporate Governance, Entry, and Innovation," Working Papers CASMEF 2002, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2020. "Immigration Policy Levers for US Innovation and Startups," NBER Working Papers 27040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.