Exploring Incubation Performances and Its Determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Massimo G. Colombo & Evila Piva & Francesco Rentocchini, 2012. "The effects of incubation on academic and non-academic high-tech start-ups: evidence from Italy," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5-6), pages 505-527, December.
- Fabrizio, Kira R. & Di Minin, Alberto, 2008. "Commercializing the laboratory: Faculty patenting and the open science environment," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 914-931, June.
- Tanya Menon & Jeffrey Pfeffer, 2003. "Valuing Internal vs. External Knowledge: Explaining the Preference for Outsiders," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 497-513, April.
- Danilo Liberati & Marco Marinucci & Giulia Martina Tanzi, 2016.
"Science and technology parks in Italy: main features and analysis of their effects on the firms hosted,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 694-729, August.
- Danilo Liberati & Marco Marinucci & Giulia Martina Tanzi, 2014. "Science and Technology Parks in Italy: main features and analysis of their effects on the firms hosted," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 983, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2014-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.