Science and Technology Parks in Italy: main features and analysis of their effects on the firms hosted
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Danilo Liberati & Marco Marinucci & Giulia Martina Tanzi, 2016. "Science and technology parks in Italy: main features and analysis of their effects on the firms hosted," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 694-729, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariagrazia Squicciarini, 2008. "Science Parks’ tenants versus out-of-Park firms: who innovates more? A duration model," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 45-71, February.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2003. "U.S. science parks: the diffusion of an innovation and its effects on the academic missions of universities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1323-1356, November.
- Richard Ferguson & Christer Olofsson, 2004. "Science Parks and the Development of NTBFs-- Location, Survival and Growth," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 5-17, January.
- Francesca Lotti & Giovanni Marin, 2013. "Matching of PATSTAT applications to AIDA firms: discussion of the methodology and results," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 166, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Squicciarini, Mariagrazia, 2009. "Science parks, knowledge spillovers, and firms' innovative performance: evidence from Finland," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-32, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Delmastro, Marco, 2002. "How effective are technology incubators?: Evidence from Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1103-1122, September.
- Ángela Vásquez-Urriago & Andrés Barge-Gil & Aurelia Rico & Evita Paraskevopoulou, 2014.
"The impact of science and technology parks on firms’ product innovation: empirical evidence from Spain,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 835-873, September.
- Vásquez Urriago, Ángela Rocio & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego Rico, Aurelia & Paraskevopoulou, Evita, 2011. "The impact of science and technology parks on firms´ product innovation: empirical evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 30555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariagrazia Squicciarini, 2009. "Science parks: seedbeds of innovation? A duration analysis of firms’ patenting activity," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 169-190, February.
- Albert Link & John Scott, 2006. "U.S. University Research Parks," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 43-55, April.
- Hu, Albert Guangzhou, 2007. "Technology parks and regional economic growth in China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 76-87, February.
- Elisa Salvador, 2011. "Are science parks and incubators good “brand names” for spin-offs? The case study of Turin," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 203-232, April.
- Zhong Zhao, 2004. "Using Matching to Estimate Treatment Effects: Data Requirements, Matching Metrics, and Monte Carlo Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 91-107, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albahari, Alberto & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2017.
"Technology Parks versus Science Parks: Does the university make the difference?,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 13-28.
- Albahari, Alberto & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2013. "Technology Parks versus Science Parks: does the university make the difference?," MPRA Paper 49227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kelsi G. Hobbs & Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2017.
"Science and technology parks: an annotated and analytical literature review,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 957-976, August.
- Hobbs, Kelsi & Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2017. "Science and Technology Parks: An Annotated and Analytical Literature Review," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-5, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- M. Ferrara & F. Lamperti & R. Mavilia, 2016. "Looking for best performers: a pilot study towards the evaluation of science parks," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(2), pages 717-750, February.
- Otello Ardovino & Maria Rosaria Carillo & Luca Pennacchio, 2016. "R&D cooperation within Italian technological districts: A microeconometric analysis," Discussion Papers 2_2016, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Federica Bertamino & Raffaello Bronzini & Marco De Maggio & Davide Revelli, 2016. "Local policies for innovation: the case of technology districts in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 313, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mario BENASSI, 2014. "Exploring Incubation Performances and Its Determinants," Departmental Working Papers 2014-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Andrea Bellucci & Luca Pennacchio & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "Public subsidies for SME research and development: Empirical evaluation of collaborative versus individual place-based programs," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 133, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsScientific and Technology Parks; Matching; Difference in Differences;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-12-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-SBM-2014-12-24 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_983_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .