Report NEP-BEC-2020-08-24This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gagliardi, Luisa & Iammarino, Simona, 2018. "Innovation in risky markets: ownership and location advantages in the UK regions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 89059, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joshua Bernstein & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2020. "Entry and Exit, Unemployment, and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 2018, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 12 Jan 2021.
- Farasat A.S. Bokhari & Franco Mariuzzo & Anna Rita Bennato, 2019. "Innovation and growth in the UK pharmaceuticals: the case of product and marketing introductions," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) 2016-01v3, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Haraguchi, Junichi & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2020. "Common Ownership among Private Firms and Privatization Policies," MPRA Paper 102152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flavio Calvino & Daniele Giachini & Mattia Guerini, 2020. "The Age Distribution of Business Firms," GREDEG Working Papers 2020-36, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Pastore, Francesco & Webster, Allan & Hope, Kevin, 2020. "Assessing the role of women in tourism related sectors in the Caribbean," GLO Discussion Paper Series 599, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Mario Benassi & Elena Grinza & Francesco Rentocchini & Laura Rondi, 2020. "Going Revolutionary: The Impact of 4IR Technology Development on Firm Performance," SPRU Working Paper Series 2020-08, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Bernardus Ferdinandus Nazar Van Doornik & Dimas Mateus Fazio & David Schoenherr & Janis Skrastins, 2020. "Unemployment Insurance as a Subsidy to Risky Firms," Working Papers Series 523, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Bo Li & Jacopo Ponticelli, 2020. "Going Bankrupt in China," NBER Working Papers 27501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Nicolas Drouhin, 2020. "Soft-Capacity constrained price competition with entry and a minimum firm size: Chamberlin without differentiation," Working Papers hal-02909801, HAL.
- Guzmán González-Torres & Giacomo Rodano, 2020. "Court efficiency and aggregate productivity: the credit channel," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1287, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Burcu Eyigungor, 2020. "The Firm Size and Leverage Relationship and Its Implications for Entry and Business Concentration," Working Papers 20-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Daniel Baumgarten & Michael Irlacher & Karin Mayr-Dorn, 2020. "Internationalization strategies of multi-product firms: The role of technology," Economics working papers 2020-14, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.