Ownership matters: Intellectual Property, privatization and innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. M. Sappington & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1987. "Privatization, information and incentives," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 567-585.
- Jordi Molas-Gallart, 2001. "Government defence research establishments: The uncertain outcome of institutional change," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 417-437.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Belin & Marianne Guille & Nathalie Lazaric & ValÃ©rie MÃ©rindol, 2019.
"Defense Firms Adapting to Major Changes in the French R&D Funding System,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 142-158, February.
- Jean Belin & Marianne Guille & Nathalie Lazaric & Mérindol Valérie, 2018. "Defense firms adapting to major changes in the French R&D funding system," Post-Print halshs-01798712, HAL.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2010.
"Determinants of proactive and reactive technology licensing: A contingency perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 55-66, February.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2009. "The role of corporate technology strategy and patent portfolios in low-, medium- and high-technology firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 559-569, April.
- Guillou, Sarah & Lazaric, Nathalie & Longhi, Christian & Rochhia, Sylvie, 2009.
"The French defence industry in the knowledge management era: A historical overview and evidence from empirical data,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 170-180, February.
- Sarah Guillou & Nathalie Lazaric & Christian Longhi & Sylvie Rochhia, 2009. "The French defence industry in the knowledge management era: A historical overview and evidence from empirical data," Post-Print hal-00457550, HAL.
- Sarah Guillou & Nathalie Lazaric & Christian Longhi & Sylvie Rochhia, 2009. "The French defence industry in the knowledge management era: A historical overview and evidence from empirical data," Post-Print halshs-00721866, HAL.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-450 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario BENASSI & Matteo LANDONI, 2017. "State Owned Enterprises as Knowledge Explorer Agents," Departmental Working Papers 2017-13, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Munari, Federico & Oriani, Raffaele & Sobrero, Maurizio, 2010. "The effects of owner identity and external governance systems on R&D investments: A study of Western European firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1093-1104, October.
- Mosoniné Fried, Judit & Szunyogh, Zsuzsanna, 2008.
"Kutatás és fejlesztés a közszférában
[Research and development in the public sphere]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 60-79.
- Nam, Dae-il & Parboteeah, K. Praveen & Cullen, John B. & Johnson, Jean L., 2014. "Cross-national differences in firms undertaking innovation initiatives: An application of institutional anomie theory," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 91-106.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:35:y:2006:i:2:p:200-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.