Italian State-Owned Enterprises after Decades of Reforms: Still Public?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tom Christensen & Per Lægreid, 2011. "Complexity and Hybrid Public Administration—Theoretical and Empirical Challenges," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 407-423, December.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski & Max Büge & Monika Sztajerowska & Matias Egeland, 2013. "State-Owned Enterprises: Trade Effects and Policy Implications," OECD Trade Policy Papers 147, OECD Publishing.
- Yair Aharoni, 1981. "Note---Performance Evaluation of State-Owned Enterprises: A Process Perspective," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(11), pages 1340-1347, November.
- Asquer, Alberto, 2011. "Liberalization and regulatory reform of network industries: A comparative analysis of Italian public utilities," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 172-184.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Voszka, Éva, 2020. "Állami vagy magántulajdon? Adalékok egy dichotómia értelmezéséhez [Public or private ownership? Some remarks on the interpretation of a dichotomy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1193-1216.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Stefano Clò & Marco Di Giulio & Maria Tullia Galanti & Maddalena Sorrentino, 2016.
"Italian state-owned enterprises after decades of reforms: Still public?,"
ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 11-49.
- Stefano CLÒ & Marco DI GIULIO & Maria Tullia GALANTI & Maddalena SORRENTINO, 2015. "Italian State-Owned Enterprises After Decades of Reforms: Still Public?," CIRIEC Working Papers 1519, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Giacomo Di Foggia & Ugo Arrigo, 2015. "The scope of public organisations with productive functions: insights from the inefficiency of Italian local public transport," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 4(2), pages 134-154, December.
- Carole RENTSCH & Matthias FINGER, 2014. "Yes, no, maybe: the ambiguous relationships between State-owned enterprises and States," Departmental Working Papers 2014-05, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Stefano Clo & Enrico Marvasi & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2021. "The Internationalization of State-Owned Enterprises: An Analysis of cross-border M&As," Working Papers - Economics wp2021_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Imeda Tsindeliani & Sebastian Kot & Evgeniya Vasilyeva & Levon Narinyan, 2019. "Tax System of the Russian Federation: Current State and Steps towards Financial Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-18, December.
- Dennis Jancsary & Renate E. Meyer & Markus A. Höllerer & Vitaliano Barberio, 2017. "Toward a Structural Model of Organizational-Level Institutional Pluralism and Logic Interconnectedness," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(6), pages 1150-1167, December.
- Hongjin Zhu & Toru Yoshikawa, 2016. "Contingent value of director identification: The role of government directors in monitoring and resource provision in an emerging economy," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(8), pages 1787-1807, August.
- Tom Christensen & Per Lægreid, 2015. "Performance and Accountability—A Theoretical Discussion and an Empirical Assessment," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 207-225, June.
- Voszka, Éva, 2015. "Államosítás, privatizáció és gazdaságpolitika - a főirány széttöredezése [Nationalization and privatization - in the shadow of changing paradigms of economic policy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 717-748.
- Yaffa Moskovich, 2018. "Belief systems and business strategy in a privatized kibbutz factory," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 5-36, March.
- Nicola Mario Iacovino & Sara Barsanti & Lino Cinquini, 2017. "Public Organizations Between Old Public Administration, New Public Management and Public Governance: the Case of the Tuscany Region," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 61-82, March.
- Ciprian Stan & Mike Peng & Garry Bruton, 2014. "Slack and the performance of state-owned enterprises," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 473-495, June.
- Akindinova, Natalia & Kuzminov, Yaroslav & Yasin, Evgeny, 2016. "Russia's economy: Before the long transition," Russian Journal of Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 219-245.
- Federica Nieri & Luciano Ciravegna & Ruth V. Aguilera & Elisa Giuliani, 2019. "Larger, more internationalized, better behaved? A configurational study of em erging market multinational enterprises' involvement in corporate wrongdoing," Discussion Papers 2019/255, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Bram De Lange & Bruno Merlevede, 2020. "State-Owned Enterprises across Europe: Stylized Facts from a Large Firm-level Dataset," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 20/1006, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Junichi Haraguchi & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2020.
"Implicit protectionism via state enterprises and technology transfer from foreign enterprises,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 723-743, August.
- Haraguchi, Junichi & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2018. "Implicit Protectionism via State Enterprises and Technology Transfer from Foreign Enterprises," MPRA Paper 88564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John W. Boudreau, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Organizational Behavior, Strategy, Performance, and Design in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(11), pages 1463-1476, November.
- Hill, Paula & Bissoondoyal-Bheenick, Emawtee & Faff, Robert, 2018. "New evidence on sovereign to corporate credit rating spill-overs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 209-225.
- Cosmo Howard, 2017. "Putting one-stop-shops into practice: A systematic review of the drivers of government service integration," Evidence Base, Australia and New Zealand School of Government, vol. 2017(2), pages 1-1, June.
- Gautam Ahuja & Sumit Majumdar, 1998. "An Assessment of the Performance of Indian State-Owned Enterprises," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 113-132, March.
More about this item
KeywordsState-Owned Enterprises; Public Mission; State Capitalism; Privatization;
All these keywords.
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2015-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: DEMM Working Papers The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.