Note---Performance Evaluation of State-Owned Enterprises: A Process Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John W. Boudreau, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Organizational Behavior, Strategy, Performance, and Design in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(11), pages 1463-1476, November.
- Plūmiņš Māris & Ščeulovs Deniss, 2016. "Development of State-Owned Enterprises of Transport Industry in Latvia," Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 29(1), pages 65-75, August.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 1998. "Slack in the state-owned enterprise: An evaluation of the impact of soft-budget constraints," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 377-394, May.
- Stefano Clò & Marco Di Giulio & Maria Tullia Galanti & Maddalena Sorrentino, 2016.
"Italian state-owned enterprises after decades of reforms: Still public?,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 11-49.
- Stefano CLÒ & Marco DI GIULIO & Maria Tullia GALANTI & Maddalena SORRENTINO, 2015. "Italian State-Owned Enterprises after Decades of Reforms: Still Public?," Departmental Working Papers 2015-26, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Stefano CLÒ & Marco DI GIULIO & Maria Tullia GALANTI & Maddalena SORRENTINO, 2015. "Italian State-Owned Enterprises After Decades of Reforms: Still Public?," CIRIEC Working Papers 1519, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus E. & Nielsen, Bo B. & Nielsen, Sabina, 2016. "Home country institutions and the internationalization of state owned enterprises: A cross-country analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 294-307.
- Gautam Ahuja & Sumit Majumdar, 1998. "An Assessment of the Performance of Indian State-Owned Enterprises," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 113-132, March.
- Caroline Stiel, 2017. "Modern Public Enterprises: Organisational Innovation and Productivity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1713, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Anubha Sekhar Sinha & Sougata Ray & Preet S. Aulakh, 2015. "Institutional traction: how state owned enterprises can harness their position from their institutional context?," Working papers 180, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Pan, Yigang & Li, Xiaolian, 1998. "Alliance of foreign firms in equity joint ventures in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 329-350, August.
- Ciprian Stan & Mike Peng & Garry Bruton, 2014. "Slack and the performance of state-owned enterprises," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 473-495, June.
- Naubahar Sharif, 2018. "To License or Sell: A Study on the Patent Transaction Modes in China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2018-51, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jan 2018.
More about this item
Keywordsstate-owned enterprises; performance evaluation; social control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:27:y:1981:i:11:p:1340-1347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.