The Intertemporal Approach to the Current Account: Evidence from Argentina
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Diego N. Moccero, 2008. "The intertemporal approach to the current account: Evidence for Argentina," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 11, pages 327-353, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheffrin, Steven M. & Woo, Wing Thye, 1990. "Testing an optimizing model of the current account via the consumption function," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 220-233, June.
- Paul Cashin & Christopher J. Kent, 2003. "The Response of the Current Account to Terms of Trade Shocks; Persistence Matters," IMF Working Papers 03/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Catherine L. Mann, 2002. "Perspectives on the U.S. Current Account Deficit and Sustainability," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 131-152, Summer.
- Bernard Salanié, 1999. "Guide pratique des séries non-stationnaires," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 137(1), pages 119-141.
- Trehan, Bharat & Walsh, Carl E, 1991.
"Testing Intertemporal Budget Constraints: Theory and Applications to U.S. Federal Budget and Current Account Deficits,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(2), pages 206-223, May.
- Bharat Trehan & Carl E. Walsh, 1988. "Testing intertemporal budget constraints: theory and applications to U. S. federal budget and current account deficits," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 88-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 1988.
- Finn E. Kydland & Carlos E. Zarazaga, 2003. "Argentina's lost decade and subsequent recovery: hits and misses of the neoclassical growth model," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0403, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Huang, Chao-Hsi & Lin, Kenneth S., 1993. "Deficits, government expenditures, and tax smoothing in the United States: 1929-1988," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 317-339, June.
- Greenwood, Jeremy, 1983. "Expectations, the exchange rate, and the current account," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 543-569, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MichaÅ‚ Brzozowski & Sadananda Prusty, 2013. "Impact of GDP volatility on current account balances," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 239-252.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lap:wpaper:066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Fernandez Felices) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Diego Fernandez Felices to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/funlpar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.