Capital Flows to the New World as an Intergenerational Transfer
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Taylor, Alan M & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1994. "Capital Flows to the New World as an Intergenerational Transfer," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(2), pages 348-371, April.
- Taylor, A.M., 1991. "Capital Flows to the New World as an Intergenerational Transfer," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1579, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald D Lee & Andrew Mason & Tim Miller, 1998. "Saving, Wealth, and Population," Working Papers 199805, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- McLean Ian W., 1994.
"Saving in Settler Economies: Australian and North American Comparisons,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 432-452, October.
- Ian W. McLean, 1991. "Saving in Settler Economies: Australian and North American Comparisons," School of Economics Working Papers 1991-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- C.B. Schedvin, 1990. "Staples and regions of Pax Britannica," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 43(4), pages 533-559, November.
- David, Paul A., 1977. "Invention and accumulation in america's economic growth: A nineteenth-century parable," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 179-228, January.
- Green, Alan & Urquhart, M. C., 1976.
"Factor and Commodity Flows in the International Economy of 1870–1914: A Multi-Country View,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 217-252, March.
- Alan G. Green & Malcolm C. Urquhart, 1975. "Factor and Commodity Flows in the International Economy of 1870-1914, A Multi-Country View," Working Papers 191, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Leff, Nathaniel H, 1969. "Dependency Rates and Savings Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 886-896, December.
- Williamson,Jeffrey G., 1990. "Coping with City Growth during the British Industrial Revolution," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521364805, March.
- Hammer, Jeffrey S., 1986. "Population growth and savings in LDCs: A survey article," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 579-591, May.
- Neal, Larry, 1985. "Integration of International Capital Markets: Quantitative Evidence from the Eighteenth to Twentieth Centuries," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(02), pages 219-226, June.
- Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1979. "Inequality, Accumulation, and Technological Imbalance: A Growth-Equity Conflict in American History?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(2), pages 231-253, January.
- M.C. Urquhart, 1988. "Canadian Economic Growth 1870-1980," Working Papers 734, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Lewis, Frank D, 1983. "Fertility and Savings in the United States: 1830-1900," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(5), pages 825-840, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberhi:0032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .