How foreign direct investment in Pacific Asia improves the current account
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feder, Gershon, 1983. "On exports and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 59-73.
- Cockcroft, Laurence & Riddell, Roger C., 1991. "Foreign direct investment in sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 619, The World Bank.
- D. F. I. Folkerts-Landau & Donald J Mathieson & Morris Goldstein & Liliana Rojas-SuÃ¡rez & JosÃ© SaÃºl Lizondo & Timothy D. Lane, 1991. "Determinants and Systemic Consequences of International Capital Flows," IMF Occasional Papers 77, International Monetary Fund.
- Fry, Maxwell J., 1980. "Money, interest, inflation and growth in Turkey," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 535-545, October.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Yung Chul Park, 1987. "Korean Growth Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(2), pages 389-454.
- Roubini, Nouriel & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992.
"Financial repression and economic growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 5-30, July.
- Blinder, Alan S & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1983.
"Money, Credit Constraints, and Economic Activity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 297-302, May.
- Husain, Ishrat & Kwang W. Jun, 1992. "Capital flows to South Asian and ASEAN countries : trends, determinants, and policy implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 842, The World Bank.
- Callier, Philippe, 1984. "Growth of developing countries and world interest rates," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 465-471.
- Pablo Emilio Guidotti & Jose De Gregorio, 1992.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth,"
IMF Working Papers
- Ronald D Lee & Andrew Mason & Tim Miller, 1998. "Saving, Wealth, and Population," Working Papers 199805, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Roubini, N. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Financial development , the Trade Regime and Economic Growth," Papers 646, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad & Gubitz, Andrea & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1991. "Foreign direct investment in developing countries: the case of Germany," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 423, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fry, Maxwell J., 1989. "Foreign debt instability: an analysis of national saving and domestic investment responses to foreign debt accumulation in 28 developing countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 315-344, September.
- Venkataraman Balasubramanyam, 1984. "Incentives and disincentives for foreign direct investment in less developed countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(4), pages 720-735, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:7:y:1996:i:3:p:459-486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.