Economic growth in Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 1990. "Exports and economic growth: The African case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 831-835, June.
- Guillaumont, Patrick & Guillaumont, Sylviane & Plane, Patrick, 1988. "Participating in African monetary unions: An alternative evaluation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 569-576, May.
- Malcolm D. Knight & Delano Villanueva & Norman Loayza, 1992.
"Testing the Neoclassical Theory of Economic Growth; A Panel Data Approach,"
IMF Working Papers
92/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Malcolm Knight & Norman Loayza & Delano Villanueva, 1993. "Testing the Neoclassical Theory of Economic Growth: A Panel Data Approach," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(3), pages 512-541, September.
- Delano Villanueva, 1994.
"Openness, Human Development, and Fiscal Policies: Effects on Economic Growth and Speed of Adjustment,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Delano Villanueva, 1993. "Openness, Human Development, and Fiscal Policies; Effectson Economic Growth and Speed of Adjustment," IMF Working Papers 93/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Dean DeRosa, 1992. "Protection and export performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 88-124, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:3:p:449-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.