Economic growth in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malcolm Knight & Norman Loayza & Delano Villanueva, 1993.
"Testing the Neoclassical Theory of Economic Growth: A Panel Data Approach,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(3), pages 512-541, September.
- Malcolm D. Knight & Delano Villanueva & Norman Loayza, 1992. "Testing the Neoclassical Theory of Economic Growth; A Panel Data Approach," IMF Working Papers 92/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Delano Villanueva, 1994.
"Openness, Human Development, and Fiscal Policies: Effects on Economic Growth and Speed of Adjustment,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Delano Villanueva, 1993. "Openness, Human Development, and Fiscal Policies; Effectson Economic Growth and Speed of Adjustment," IMF Working Papers 93/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Guillaumont, Patrick & Guillaumont, Sylviane & Plane, Patrick, 1988. "Participating in African monetary unions: An alternative evaluation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 569-576, May.
- Dean DeRosa, 1992. "Protection and export performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(1), pages 88-124, March.
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 1990. "Exports and economic growth: The African case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 831-835, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:3:p:449-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .