A new look at the effects of export instability on investment and growth
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McAleer, Michael & Pagan, Adrian, 1985.
"What Will Take the Con Out of Econometrics?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
39, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deaton, A.S., 1992. "Commodity Prices, Stabilization, and Growth in Africa," Papers 166, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Lutz, Matthias, 1994.
"The effects of volatility in the terms of trade on output growth: New evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1959-1975, December.
- Lutz, Matthias, 1993. "The effect of volatility in the terms of trade on output growth: newevidence," Discussion Papers in Economics 5/93, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Hanson, John II, 1977. "Export instability in historical perspective," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 293-310, November.
- Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena, 1991. "Export Instability and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(4), pages 815-28, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:12:p:1905-1914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.