Multinational banking and economic development: a case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gray, Jean M. & Gray, H. Peter, 1981. "The multinational bank: A financial MNC?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 33-63, March.
- Fry, M., 1996. "How Foreign Direct Investment in Pacific Asia Improves in Current Account," Papers 96-02, University of Birmingham - International Financial Group.
- Fry, Maxwell J., 1996. "How foreign direct investment in Pacific Asia improves the current account," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, pages 459-486.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Haas, Ralph & Poelhekke, Steven, 2016.
"Mining Matters : Natural Resource Extraction and Local Business Constraints,"
2016-034, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Steven Poelhekke, 2016. "Financial Globalization and Foreign Direct Investment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-098/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ralph De Haas & Steven Poelhekke, 2016. "Mining Matters; Natural Resource Extraction and Local Business Constraints," OxCarre Working Papers 175, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ralph de Haas & Steven Poelhekke, 2016. "Mining matters: Natural resource extraction and local business constraints," DNB Working Papers 533, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ralph de Haas & Steven Poelhekke, 2016. "Mining Matters: Natural Resource Extraction and Local Business Constraints," CESifo Working Paper Series 6198, CESifo Group Munich.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Giovanni Ferri & Zeno Rotondi, 2015.
"Do firm–bank relationships affect firms’ internationalization?,"
CEPII research center, issue 142, pages 60-80.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Giovanni Ferri & Zeno Rotondi, 2014. "Do firm-bank relationships affect firms' internationalization?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 251, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Steven Poelhekke, 2016.
"Financial Globalization and Foreign Direct Investment,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
16-098/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Steven Poelhekke, 2016. "Financial globalization and foreign direct investment," DNB Working Papers 527, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Godoy, Ricardo & Byron, Elizabeth & Reyes-García, Victoria & Vadez, Vincent & Leonard, William R. & Apaza, Lilian & Huanca, Tomás & Pérez, Eddy & Wilkie, David, 2005. "Income inequality and adult nutritional status: Anthropometric evidence from a pre-industrial society in the Bolivian Amazon," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 907-919.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:12:y:2001:i:2:p:233-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.