Saving in Settler Economies: Australian and North American Comparisons
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- McLean Ian W., 1994. "Saving in Settler Economies: Australian and North American Comparisons," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 432-452, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perez, Stephen J. & Siegler, Mark V., 2006. "Agricultural and monetary shocks before the great depression: A graph-theoretic causal investigation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 720-736, December.
- Ian W. Mclean, 2004.
"Australian Economic Growth in Historical Perspective,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 80(250), pages 330-345, September.
- Ian W. McLean, 2004. "Australian Economic Growth in Historical Perspective," School of Economics Working Papers 2004-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ian McLean, 2004. "Australian Economic Growth in Historical Perspective," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0410003, EconWPA.
- Taylor, Alan M & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1994.
"Capital Flows to the New World as an Intergenerational Transfer,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(2), pages 348-371, April.
- Taylor, A.M., 1991. "Capital Flows to the New World as an Intergenerational Transfer," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1579, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Alan M. Taylor & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1991. "Capital Flows to the New World as an Intergenerational Transfer," NBER Historical Working Papers 0032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boyce, John R. & Herbert Emery, J.C., 2011. "Is a negative correlation between resource abundance and growth sufficient evidence that there is a "resource curse"?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Stuart J. Wilson, 2003. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of Migration and Capital Formation: The Case of Canada," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 455-481, April.
- Alan M. Taylor, 1996. "International Capital Mobility in History: The Saving-Investment Relationship," NBER Working Papers 5743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsgross national product; income; growth rate; investments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:1991-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.