Structure and bargaining power in multilateral negotiations : Application to water management policies in France
Environmental policies are characterized by a growing emphasis on participation, devolution and negotiated decision making. Increasingly, centralized top down decision making systems are being replaced by new forms of local governance. In their strongest versions, these involve delegation of formal authority to local stakeholders who are expected to decide collectively upon the management rules of local common-pool resources. Devolution is particularly important in relation to the allocation and management of scarce water resources. Indeed the French water law of 1992 institutionalised the notion of [...].
|Date of creation:||Oct 2006|
|Date of revision:||Oct 2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avenue Raymond Dugrand, CS 79606, 34960 Montpellier Cedex 2|
Web page: http://www.lameta.univ-montp1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gordon C. Rausser & Leo K. Simon, 1992.
"Noncooperative Model of Collective Decision Making: Multi-Lateral Bargaining Approach, A,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
90-gatt22, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Gordon C. Rausser & Leo K. Simon, 1992. "Noncooperative Model of Collective Decision Making: Multi-Lateral Bargaining Approach, A," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 90-gatt22, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Leo K. Simon & Sophie Thoyer & Sylvie Morardet & Rachael E. Goodhue & Patrick Rio & Gordon C. Rausser, 2006.
"Structure and bargaining power in multilateral negotiations : Application to water management policies in France,"
06-09, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2006.
- Simon, Leo K. & Thoyer, Sophie & Morardet, Sylvie & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rio, Patrick & Rausser, Gordon C., 2003. "Structure and bargaining power in multilateral negotiations: Application to water management policies in France," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 58258, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2010.
"Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
252, David K. Levine.
- Adams, Gregory & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo, 1996. "Modelling multilateral negotiations: An application to California water policy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 97-111, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lam:wpaper:06-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Modat)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.