Work, Risk and Health: Differences between Immigrants and Natives in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana Llena-Nozal & Maarten Lindeboom & France Portrait, 2004.
"The effect of work on mental health: does occupation matter?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(10), pages 1045-1062.
- Ana Llena-Nozal & Maarten Lindeboom & France Portrait, 2005. "The effect of work on mental health: Does occupation Matter?," Labor and Demography 0501011, EconWPA.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2006.
"Award errors and permanent disability benefits in Spain,"
Economics Working Papers
966, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sergi Jimenez-Martin & Jose M. Labeaga & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2007. "Award errors and permanent disability benefits in Spain," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Cristina Vilaplana, 2006. "Award Errors and Permanent Disability Benefits in Spain," Working Papers 2006-18, FEDEA.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2010. "Do Legal Immigrants and Natives Compete in the Labour Market? Evidence from Catalonia," IZA Discussion Papers 4693, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gash, Vanessa & Mertens, Antje & Romeu Gordo, Laura, 2006. "Are fixed-term jobs bad for your health? : a comparison of West-Germany and Spain," IAB Discussion Paper 200608, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Daniel, Christophe & Sofer, Catherine, 1998.
"Bargaining, Compensating Wage Differentials, and Dualism of the Labor Market: Theory and Evidence for France,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(3), pages 546-575, July.
- Christophe Daniel & Catherine Sofer, 1998. "Bargaining, Compensating Wage Differentials, and Dualism of the Labor Market: Theory and Evidence for France," Post-Print halshs-00367153, HAL.
- Cristina Fernández & Carolina Ortega, 2008.
"Labor market assimilation of immigrants in Spain: employment at the expense of bad job-matches?,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 83-107, June.
- Fernandez, Cristina & Ortega, Carolina, 2006. "Labour market assimilation of immigrants in Spain: employment at the expense of bad job-matches?," IESE Research Papers D/644, IESE Business School.
- Cristina Fernández & Ana Carolina Ortega Masagué, 2006. "Labor Market Assimilation of Immigrants in Spain: Employment at the Expense of Bad Job-Matches?," Working Papers 2006-21, FEDEA.
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Nicolai Kristensen, 2008. "Work environment satisfaction and employee health: panel evidence from Denmark, France and Spain, 1994–2001," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(1), pages 51-61, February.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Sara de la Rica, 2007.
"Labour Market Assimilation of Recent Immigrants in Spain,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 45(2), pages 257-284, June.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & de la Rica, Sara, 2006. "Labor Market Assimilation of Recent Immigrants in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 2104, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silvana Robone & Andrew Jones & Nigel Rice, 2011. "Contractual conditions, working conditions and their impact on health and well-being," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(5), pages 429-444, October.
- Antoni Riera Font & Aina M. Ripoll Penalva & Joseph Mateu Sbert, 2007. "Estimación del valor estadístico de la vida en España: Una aplicación del Método de Salarios Hedónicos," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 181(2), pages 29-48, June.
- John Leeth & John Ruser, 2006. "Safety segregation: The importance of gender, race, and ethnicity on workplace risk," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(2), pages 123-152, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMCVL; disability; working conditions; Spain; immigration;
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2010-12-11 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-12-11 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2010-12-11 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .