Harder, better, faster... yet stronger? Working conditions and self-declaration of chronic diseases
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2016|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Université Paris-Est Marne La Vallée, 5 bd Descartes, 77454 Champs sur Marne|
Web page: http://www.tepp.eu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Nicolai Kristensen, 2008. "Work environment satisfaction and employee health: panel evidence from Denmark, France and Spain, 1994–2001," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(1), pages 51-61, February.
- Justina A. V. Fischer & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2009.
"Does job satisfaction improve the health of workers? New evidence using panel data and objective measures of health,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 71-89.
- Fischer, Justina AV & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2007. "Does Job Satisfaction Improve The Health Of Workers? New Evidence Using Panel Data And Objective Measures Of Health," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 687, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Justina A. V. Fischer & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2008. "Does Job Satisfaction Improve the Health of Workers?: New Evidence Using Panel Data and Objective Measures of Health," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 76, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Fischer, Justina A.V. & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2007. "Does Job Satisfaction Improve the Health of Workers? New Evidence Using Panel Data and Objective Measures of Health," IZA Discussion Papers 3256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eve Caroli & Andrea Bassanini, 2015. "Is Work bad for Health ? The Role of Constraint Versus Choice," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 119-120, pages 13-37.
- Andrea Bassanini & Eve Caroli, 2015. "Is Work Bad for Health? The Role of Constraint versus Choice," Post-Print hal-01377015, HAL.
- Eve Caroli & Andrea Bassanini, 2015. "Is Work Bad for Health? The Role of Constraint versus Choice," Post-Print halshs-01247138, HAL.
- Shmueli, Amir, 2003. "Socio-economic and demographic variation in health and in its measures: the issue of reporting heterogeneity," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 125-134, July.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2015:i:119-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Case, Anne & Fertig, Angela & Paxson, Christina, 2005. "The lasting impact of childhood health and circumstance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 365-389, March.
- Anne Case & Angela Fertig & Christina Paxson, 2004. "The Lasting Impact of Childhood Health and Circumstance," Working Papers 246, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Philippe Askenazy & Eve Caroli, 2006. "Innovative work practices, information technologies and working conditions: evidence for France," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-2, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Philippe Askenazy & Eve Caroli, 2010. "Innovative Work Practices, Information Technologies, and Working Conditions: Evidence for France," Post-Print halshs-00754426, HAL.
- Askenazy, Philippe & Caroli, Eve, 2006. "Innovative Work Practices, Information Technologies and Working Conditions: Evidence for France," IZA Discussion Papers 2321, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Muurinen, Jaana-Marja & Le Grand, Julian, 1985. "The economic analysis of inequalities in health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1029-1035, January.
- Berney, L. R. & Blane, D. B., 1997. "Collecting retrospective data: Accuracy of recall after 50 years judged against historical records," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1519-1525, November.
- Thierry Debrand & Pascale Lengagne, 2008. "Working Conditions and Health of European Older Workers," Working Papers DT8, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2008. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tep:teppwp:wp16-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sylvain)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.