Is Work Bad for Health? The Role of Constraint versus Choice
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Eve Caroli & Andrea Bassanini, 2015. "Is Work bad for Health ? The Role of Constraint Versus Choice," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 119-120, pages 13-37.
- Eve Caroli & Andrea Bassanini, 2015. "Is Work Bad for Health? The Role of Constraint versus Choice," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01247138, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario Ghossoub, 2015. "Equimeasurable Rearrangements with Capacities," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 40(2), pages 429-445, February.
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Ulrich Faigle & Michel Grabisch, 2011. "A Discrete Choquet Integral for Ordered Systems," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00563926, HAL.
- Wang, Shaun & Dhaene, Jan, 1998. "Comonotonicity, correlation order and premium principles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 235-242, July.
- Wang, Shaun S. & Young, Virginia R. & Panjer, Harry H., 1997. "Axiomatic characterization of insurance prices," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 173-183, November.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knaus, Michael C. & Otterbach, Steffen, 2016.
"Work Hour Mismatch and Job Mobility: Adjustment Channels and Resolution Rates,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9735, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael C. Knaus & Steffen Otterbach, 2016. "Work Hour Mismatch and Job Mobility: Adjustment Channels and Resolution Rates," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 825, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Eric Defebvre, 2016. "Harder, better, faster... yet stronger? Working conditions and self-declaration of chronic diseases," TEPP Working Paper 2016-07, TEPP.
- Hélène Blake & Clémentine Garrouste, 2017. "Collateral effects of a pension reform in France," Working Papers hal-01500683, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsindividual choice; health; work; retirement; hours worked; job loss;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:pseose:hal-01377015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .