Is Work Bad for Health? The Role of Constraint versus Choice
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Eve Caroli & Andrea Bassanini, 2015. "Is Work bad for Health ? The Role of Constraint Versus Choice," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 119-120, pages 13-37.
- Andrea Bassanini & Eve Caroli, 2015. "Is Work Bad for Health? The Role of Constraint versus Choice," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01377015, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knaus, Michael C. & Otterbach, Steffen, 2016.
"Work Hour Mismatch and Job Mobility: Adjustment Channels and Resolution Rates,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9735, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael C. Knaus & Steffen Otterbach, 2016. "Work Hour Mismatch and Job Mobility: Adjustment Channels and Resolution Rates," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 825, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Eric Defebvre, 2016. "Harder, better, faster... yet stronger? Working conditions and self-declaration of chronic diseases," TEPP Working Paper 2016-07, TEPP.
- Hélène Blake & Clémentine Garrouste, 2017. "Collateral effects of a pension reform in France," Working Papers hal-01500683, HAL.
- Lucifora, Claudio & Vigani, Daria, 2018. "Healthcare Utilization at Retirement: The Role of the Opportunity Cost of Time," IZA Discussion Papers 11727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsIndividual Choice; Health; Work; Retirement; Hours Worked; Job Loss;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:pseose:halshs-01247138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.