Report NEP-HEA-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H. Chowdhury & V. Zelenyuk & W. Wodchis & A. Laporte, 2010. "Efficiency and Technological Change in Health Care Services in Ontario," CEPA Working Papers Series WP082010, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Solé, Meritxell & Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Rodriguez Martinez, Marisol, 2010. "Work, Risk and Health: Differences between Immigrants and Natives in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 5338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bentzen, Jan & Smith, Valdemar, 2010. "Alcohol consumption and liver cirrhosis mortality: New evidence from a panel data analysis for sixteen European countries," Working Papers 10-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Valérie Paris & Marion Devaux & Lihan Wei, 2010. "Health Systems Institutional Characteristics: A Survey of 29 OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 50, OECD Publishing.
- Oecd, 2010. "Comparing Price Levels of Hospital Services Across Countries: Results of a Pilot Study," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2010/3, OECD Publishing.
- Filip Pertold, 2010. "Don´t Drink and... Avoid Risky Sex of Your Peers: The Influence of Alcohol Consumption of Opposite-Gender Peers on Youth Risky Sexual Behavior," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp422, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Coneus, Katja & Spieß, Christa Katharina, 2010. "Pollution exposure and infant health: Evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- de Walque, Damien & Kazianga, Harounan & Over, Mead, 2010. "Antiretroviral therapy awareness and risky sexual behaviors : evidence from Mozambique," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5486, The World Bank.
- Holger Strulik & Sebastian Vollmer, 2010. "The Fertility Transition Around the World - 1950-2005," PGDA Working Papers 5710, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Pierpaolo Pierani & Silvia Tiezzi, 2010. "Infrequency of Purchase, Individual Heterogeneity an and Rational Addiction in Single Households’ Estimates of Alcohol Consumption," Department of Economics University of Siena 604, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Paolo Pertile & Martin Forster & Davide La Torre, 2010. "Optimal sequential sampling rules for the economic evaluation of health technologies," Discussion Papers 10/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dora L. Costa, 2010. "Scarring and Mortality Selection Among Civil War POWs: A Long-Term Mortality, Morbidity and Socioeconomic Follow-Up," NBER Working Papers 16584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pinka Chatterji & Heesoo Joo & Kajal Lahiri, 2010. "Beware of Unawareness: Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Awareness of Chronic Diseases," NBER Working Papers 16578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.