Alcohol consumption and liver cirrhosis mortality: New evidence from a panel data analysis for sixteen European countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bentzen, Jan & Smith, Valdemar, 2011. "Alcohol Consumption and Liver Cirrhosis Mortality: New Evidence from a Panel Data Analysis for Sixteen European Countries," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 67-82, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben-David, Dan & Papell, David H., 1997. "International trade and structural change," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 513-523, November.
- Ben-David, Dan, 2001. "Trade liberalization and income convergence: a comment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 229-234, October.
- Ben-David, Dan & Papell, David H., 1995. "The great wars, the great crash, and steady state growth: Some new evidence about an old stylized fact," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 453-475, December.
- Ben-David, Dan, 1996. "Trade and convergence among countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 279-298, May.
- Dan Ben-David, 1993. "Equalizing Exchange: Trade Liberalization and Income Convergence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 653-679.
- Gil-Pareja, Salvador & Llorca-Vivero, Rafael & Martinez-Serrano, Jose Antonio, 2007. "Did the European exchange-rate mechanism contribute to the integration of peripheral countries?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 303-308, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAlcohol consumption; Liver cirrhosis mortality; Trend-stationary panel data; Non-linear modelling;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-12-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2010-12-11 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:aareco:2010_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.