Minimum Wage Analysis Using a Pre-Committed Research Design: Evidence through 2016
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph J. Sabia & Richard V. Burkhauser & Benjamin Hansen, 2012. "Are the Effects of Minimum Wage Increases Always Small? New Evidence from a Case Study of New York State," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 65(2), pages 350-376, April.
- Hoffman Saul D., 2014. "Employment Effects of the 2009 Minimum Wage Increase: New Evidence from State-Based Comparisons of Workers by Skill Level," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-27, July.
- Jonathan Meer & Jeremy West, 2016.
"Effects of the Minimum Wage on Employment Dynamics,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 51(2), pages 500-522.
- Jonathan Meer & Jeremy West, 2013. "Effects of the Minimum Wage on Employment Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 19262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Meer & Jeremy West, 2015. "Effects of the Minimum Wage on Employment Dynamics," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-233, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Michael R. Strain, 2017.
"Estimating the Employment Effects of Recent Minimum Wage Changes: Early Evidence, an Interpretative Framework, and a Pre-Commitment to Future Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
23084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Strain & Jeffrey Clemens, 2017. "Estimating the employment effects of recent minimum wage changes: Early evidence, an interpretative framework, and a pre-commitment to future analysis," AEI Economics Working Papers 914893, American Enterprise Institute.
- Kosali Simon & Aparna Soni & John Cawley, 2016. "The Impact of Health Insurance on Preventive Care and Health Behaviors: Evidence from the 2014 ACA Medicaid Expansions," NBER Working Papers 22265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isaac Sorkin, 2015.
"Are There Long-Run Effects of the Minimum Wage?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(2), pages 306-333, April.
- Isaac Sorkin, 2014. "Code and data files for "Are There Long-Run Effects of the Minimum Wage?"," Computer Codes 13-225, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- C. Kirabo Jackson & Rucker C. Johnson & Claudia Persico, 2016.
"The Effects of School Spending on Educational and Economic Outcomes: Evidence from School Finance Reforms,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 131(1), pages 157-218.
- C. Kirabo Jackson & Rucker C. Johnson & Claudia Persico, 2015. "The Effects of School Spending on Educational and Economic Outcomes: Evidence from School Finance Reforms," NBER Working Papers 20847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wly:jpamgt:v:36:y:2017:i:1:p:178-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aaronson, Daniel & French, Eric Baird & Sorkin, Isaac, 2016. "Industry Dynamics and the Minimum Wage: A Putty-Clay Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 11097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens, Jeffrey & Hobbs, Duncan & Strain, Michael R., 2018.
"A Database on the Passage and Enactment of Recent State Minimum Wage Increases,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11748, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael R. Strain & Jeffrey Clemens & Duncan Hobbs, 2018. "A database on the passage and enactment of recent state minimum wage increases," AEI Economics Working Papers 991185, American Enterprise Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsminimum wages; employment; pre-commitment;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp11427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.