The Labor Market Gender Gap in Denmark: Sorting Out the Past 30 Years
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bagger, Jesper & Sørensen, Kenneth L. & Vejlin, Rune, 2013. "Wage sorting trends," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 63-67.
- Nikolay Angelov & Per Johansson & Erica Lindahl, 2016. "Parenthood and the Gender Gap in Pay," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(3), pages 545-579.
- David Card & Ana Rute Cardoso & Patrick Kline, 2016.
"Bargaining, Sorting, and the Gender Wage Gap: Quantifying the Impact of Firms on the Relative Pay of Women,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 131(2), pages 633-686.
- David Card & Ana Rute Cardoso & Patrick Kline, 2015. "Bargaining, Sorting, and the Gender Wage Gap: Quantifying the Impact of Firms on the Relative Pay of Women," NBER Working Papers 21403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsgender pay gap; sorting;
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2017-06-11 (Education)
- NEP-GEN-2017-06-11 (Gender)
- NEP-LMA-2017-06-11 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-LTV-2017-06-11 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.