The Labor Market Gender Gap in Denmark: Sorting Out the Past 30 Years
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bagger, Jesper & Sørensen, Kenneth L. & Vejlin, Rune, 2013. "Wage sorting trends," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 63-67.
- Nikolay Angelov & Per Johansson & Erica Lindahl, 2016. "Parenthood and the Gender Gap in Pay," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(3), pages 545-579.
- David Card & Ana Rute Cardoso & Patrick Kline, 2016.
"Bargaining, Sorting, and the Gender Wage Gap: Quantifying the Impact of Firms on the Relative Pay of Women,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 131(2), pages 633-686.
- David Card & Ana Rute Cardoso & Patrick Kline, 2015. "Bargaining, Sorting, and the Gender Wage Gap: Quantifying the Impact of Firms on the Relative Pay of Women," NBER Working Papers 21403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsgender pay gap; sorting;
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2017-06-11 (Education)
- NEP-GEN-2017-06-11 (Gender)
- NEP-LMA-2017-06-11 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-LTV-2017-06-11 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .