Report NEP-LTV-2017-06-11This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fraga, Eduardo & Gonzaga, Gustavo & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2017. "Selection on Ability and the Early Career Growth in the Gender Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 10791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nikolova, Milena & Popova, Olga, 2017. "Sometimes Your Best Just Ain't Good Enough: The Worldwide Evidence on Well-Being Efficiency," IZA Discussion Papers 10774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gallen, Yana & Lesner, Rune V. & Vejlin, Rune Majlund, 2017. "The Labor Market Gender Gap in Denmark: Sorting Out the Past 30 Years," IZA Discussion Papers 10789, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabor Hajdu & Tamas Hajdu, 2017. "Intra-couple income distribution and subjective well-being: the moderating effect of gender norms," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1711, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Grossbard, Shoshana & Mukhopadhyay, Sankar, 2017. "Body-Weight and Women's Hours of Work: More Evidence That Marriage Markets Matter," IZA Discussion Papers 10775, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).