“Fast Charging Stations: Simulating Entry and Location in a Game of Strategic Interaction”
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bernardo, Valeria & Borrell, Joan-Ramon & Perdiguero, Jordi, 2016. "Fast charging stations: Simulating entry and location in a game of strategic interaction," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 293-305.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joan-Ramon Borrell & Laura Fernández-Villadangos, 2010. "Clustering or scattering: the underlying reason for regulating distance among retail outlets," Working Papers XREAP2010-12, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2010.
- Espey, Molly, 1998. "Gasoline demand revisited: an international meta-analysis of elasticities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 273-295, June.
- Borenstein, Severin & Netz, Janet, 1999. "Why do all the flights leave at 8 am?: Competition and departure-time differentiation in airline markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 611-640, July.
- Bajari, Patrick & Hong, Han & Krainer, John & Nekipelov, Denis, 2010. "Estimating Static Models of Strategic Interactions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 469-482.
- Elizalde, Javier, 2013.
"Competition in multiple characteristics: An empirical test of location equilibrium,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 938-950.
- Javier Elizalde, 2010. "Competition in Multiple Characteristics: An Empirical Test of Location Equilibrium," Faculty Working Papers 06/10, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Larson, Paul D. & Viáfara, Jairo & Parsons, Robert V. & Elias, Arne, 2014. "Consumer attitudes about electric cars: Pricing analysis and policy implications," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 299-314.
- Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Weiss, Christoph, 2013. "Spatial clustering and market power: Evidence from the retail gasoline market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 661-675.
- Buenstorf, Guido & Klepper, Steven, 2010. "Why does entry cluster geographically? Evidence from the US tire industry," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 103-114, September.
- Helveston, John Paul & Liu, Yimin & Feit, Elea McDonnell & Fuchs, Erica & Klampfl, Erica & Michalek, Jeremy J., 2015. "Will subsidies drive electric vehicle adoption? Measuring consumer preferences in the U.S. and China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 96-112.
- Osborne, Martin J & Pitchik, Carolyn, 1987.
"Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model of Spatial Competition,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 911-922, July.
- Martin J Osborne & Carolyn Pitchik, 1985. "Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model of Spatial Competition," Department of Economics Working Papers 1985-02, McMaster University.
- Janet S. Netz & Beck A. Taylor, 2002. "Maximum Or Minimum Differentiation? Location Patterns Of Retail Outlets," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 162-175, February.
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979. "On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-1150, September.
- Brons, Martijn & Nijkamp, Peter & Pels, Eric & Rietveld, Piet, 2008. "A meta-analysis of the price elasticity of gasoline demand. A SUR approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2105-2122, September.
- Jean-Francois Houde, 2012. "Spatial Differentiation and Vertical Mergers in Retail Markets for Gasoline," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(5), pages 2147-2182, August.
- Parsons, George R. & Hidrue, Michael K. & Kempton, Willett & Gardner, Meryl P., 2014. "Willingness to pay for vehicle-to-grid (V2G) electric vehicles and their contract terms," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 313-324.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, July - De.
- Salvanes, Kjell G. & Steen, Frode & Sorgard, Lars, 2005. "Hotelling in the air? Flight departures in Norway," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 193-213, March.
- Jenn, Alan & Azevedo, Inês L. & Ferreira, Pedro, 2013. "The impact of federal incentives on the adoption of hybrid electric vehicles in the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 936-942.
- Pinkse, Joris & Slade, Margaret E., 1998. "Contracting in space: An application of spatial statistics to discrete-choice models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 125-154, July.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
- Schroeder, Andreas & Traber, Thure, 2012. "The economics of fast charging infrastructure for electric vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 136-144.
- Katja Seim, 2006. "An empirical model of firm entry with endogenous product‐type choices," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 619-640, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:189-213 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:178-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:122:y:2018:i:c:p:162-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Han Wu & Dongxiao Niu, 2017. "Study on Influence Factors of Electric Vehicles Charging Station Location Based on ISM and FMICMAC," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-19, March.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Planning; Electric Vehicle; Fast Charging; Games of Strategic Interaction; Entry Models JEL classification: Q48; Q58; L13; L43; R53;
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2015-05-30 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2015-05-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GTH-2015-05-30 (Game Theory)
- NEP-TRE-2015-05-30 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2015-05-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ira:wpaper:201513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alicia García). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .