Report NEP-COM-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peitz, M. & Schütt, F., 2015. "Net Neutrality and Inflation of Traffic," Discussion Paper 2015-006, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Timo Hiller & Timo Hiller, 2013. "Peer Effects in Endogenous Networks," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 564, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Pascal Courty & Daniel Rondeau & Maurice Doyon, 2015. "Unbundling Truthful Revelation when Auctioning Bundled Goods," Working Papers 2015-05, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Jael, Paul, 2014.
"Full cost, profit et concurrence
[Full cost, Profit and Competition]," MPRA Paper 64406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Florig & Jorge Rivera Cayupi, 2015. "Walrasian equilibrium as limit of a competitive equilibrium without divisible goods," Working Papers wp404, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Javed I. Ahmed, 2014. "Competition in Lending and Credit Ratings," Working Papers 14-01, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & MORITA Hodaka & MUKUNOKI Hiroshi, 2015. "Parallel Imports and Repair Services," Discussion papers 15060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sunil Kanwar & Bronwyn H. Hall, 2015. "The Market Value of R&D in Weak Innovation Regimes: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 21196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- ZAGHDOUDI, Khemais & HAMDI, Helmi & DKHILI, Hichem & HAKIMI, Abdelaziz, 2015. "Bank Competition and Risk Appetite: Evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 64475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valeria Bernardo & Joan-Ramon Borrell & Jordi Perdiguero, 2015. "“Fast Charging Stations: Simulating Entry and Location in a Game of Strategic Interaction”," IREA Working Papers 201513, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2015.