Class Size and Teacher Effects in Higher Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric A. Hanushek & Steven G. Rivkin, 2010. "Generalizations about Using Value-Added Measures of Teacher Quality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 267-271, May.
- Bedard, Kelly & Kuhn, Peter, 2008. "Where class size really matters: Class size and student ratings of instructor effectiveness," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 253-265, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillermo Jopen & Walter Gómez & Herbert Olivera, 2014. " Sistema educativo peruano: balance y agenda pendiente," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2014-379, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
More about this item
KeywordsClass size; teacher effects; student evaluations;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-05-29 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-05-29 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-05-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .