Credit Distribution and Exports: Microeconomic Evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Poncet, Sandra & Steingress, Walter & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2010.
"Financial constraints in China: Firm-level evidence,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 411-422, September.
- Poncet, Sandra & Steingress, Walter & VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke, 2008. "Financial constraints in China: firm-level evidence," CORE Discussion Papers 2008079, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sandra PONCET & Walter STEINGRESS & Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE, 2009. "Financial constraints in China: firm-level evidence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009035, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Sandra Poncet & Walter Steingress & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2009. "Financial Constraints in China: Firm-Level Evidence," Working Papers 2009-29, CEPII research center.
- Sandra Poncet & Walter Steingress & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2008. "Financial constraints in China: firm-level evidence," LICOS Discussion Papers 22608, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Sandra, PONCET & Walter, STEINGRESS & Hylke, VANDENBUSSCHE, 2008. "Financial constraints in China : firm-level evidence," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008048, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Poncet, Sandra & Steingress, Walter & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2009. "Financial Constraints in China: Firm-Level Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- PONCET, Sandra & STEINGRESS, Walter & VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke, 2010. "Financial constraints in China: firm-level evidence," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2350, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Natarajan Balasubramanian & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2009. "Capital Resalability, Productivity Dispersion, and Market Structure," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 91(3), pages 547-557, August.
- Chong-En Bai & Jiangyong Lu & Zhigang Tao, 2006. "The Multitask Theory of State Enterprise Reform: Empirical Evidence from China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 353-357, May.
- Li, Hongbin & Meng, Lingsheng & Wang, Qian & Zhou, Li-An, 2008. "Political connections, financing and firm performance: Evidence from Chinese private firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 283-299, October.
- Mary Amiti & David E. Weinstein, 2011. "Exports and Financial Shocks," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(4), pages 1841-1877.
- Joachim Jarreau & Sandra Poncet, 2010. "Export Performance and Credit Constraints in China," Working Papers 2010-33, CEPII research center.
- repec:cup:jfinqa:v:46:y:2011:i:06:p:1795-1830_00 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:45:y:2018:i:c:p:134-149 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscredit constraints; credit supply; financial development; credit distribution; heterogeneous firms; international trade; liquidity;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2015-11-07 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2015-11-07 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CNA-2015-11-07 (China)
- NEP-INT-2015-11-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2015-11-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hku:wpaper:201531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carla Chan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieusthk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.