Export Performance and Credit Constraints in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hao, Chen, 2006. "Development of financial intermediation and economic growth: The Chinese experience," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 347-362.
- Sandra Poncet & Walter Steingress & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2010. "Financial Constraints in China: the conditioning effect of FDI and State-Owned corporate sector," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633806, HAL.
- Héricourt, Jérôme & Poncet, Sandra, 2009.
"FDI and credit constraints: Firm-level evidence from China,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Sandra Poncet & Jérôme Héricourt, 2009. "FDI and credit constraints: firm level evidence from China," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633901, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan, Haichao & Lai, Edwin L.-C. & Li, Yao Amber, 2015.
"Credit constraints, quality, and export prices: Theory and evidence from China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 390-416.
- Fan, Haichao & Lai, Edwin L.-C. & Li, Yao Amber, 2012. "Credit Constraints, Quality, and Export Prices: Theory and Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 40857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haichao Fan & Edwin L.-C. Lai & Yao Amber Li, 2013. "Credit Constraints, Quality, and Export Prices: Theory and Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 4370, CESifo Group Munich.
- Haichao Fan & Edwin L.-C. Lai & Yao Amber Li, 2015. "Credit Constraints, Quality, and Export Prices: Theory and Evidence from China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-02, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jan 2015.
- Yao Amber Li & Albert Park & Chen Zhao, 2015. "Credit Distribution and Exports: Microeconomic Evidence from China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-31, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Nov 2015.
- Goksel, Turkmen, 2012. "Financial constraints and international trade patterns," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2222-2225.
- Maria Bas, 2012. "Foreign ownership wage premium: Does financial health matter?," Working Papers 2012-24, CEPII research center.
- Bas, Maria & Causa, Orsetta, 2013. "Trade and product market policies in upstream sectors and productivity in downstream sectors: Firm-level evidence from China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 843-862.
More about this item
KeywordsExport performance; Credit constraints; Financial liberalization; FDI;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2011-03-19 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2011-03-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2010-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .