Report NEP-BEC-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin W. Pugsley & Aysegül Sahin, 2015. "Grown-Up Business Cycles," Working Papers 15-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jayati Sarkar & Ekta Selarka, 2015. "Women on board and performance of family firms: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-026, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ceren Ozgen & Cornelius Peters & Annekatrin Niebuhr & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2014. "Does Cultural Diversity of Migrant Employees Affect Innovation?," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2014009, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christopher Goetz & Henry Hyatt & Erika McEntarfer & Kristin Sandusky, 2015. "The Promise and Potential of Linked Employer-Employee Data for Entrepreneurship Research," NBER Working Papers 21639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Behrens, Kristian & Sharunova, Vera, 2015. "Inter- and intra-firm linkages: Evidence from microgeographic location patterns," CEPR Discussion Papers 10921, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tibor Besedes & Matthew T. Cole, 2015. "Distorted Trade Barriers: A Dissection of Trade Costs in a "Distorted Gravity" Model," Working Papers 1506, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2013. "The impact of cultural diversity on firm innovation: evidence from Dutch micro-data," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013026, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Yao Amber Li & Albert Park & Chen Zhao, 2015. "Credit Distribution and Exports: Microeconomic Evidence from China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-31, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Nov 2015.
- Andrews, Martyn J. & Schank, Thorsten & Upward, Richard, 2015. "Do Foreign Workers Reduce Trade Barriers? Microeconomic Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 9437, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Flamino Viola & Margarida Saraiva, 2015. "Quality costs and Corporate Taxation. Literature review," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2015_13, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Barbara Schöndube-Pirchegger & Jens Robert Schöndube, 2015. "Full versus Partial Delegation in Multi-Task Agency," FEMM Working Papers 150017, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Maxin, Hannes, 2015. "Corporate Venture Capital im Bankensektor: Eine Fallstudie," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-566, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Hasan Cömert & Umut Ünal & Gökay Yüksel, 2015. "The Investigation Of Recent Trends In Turkish Current Account," EY International Congress on Economics II (EYC2015), November 5-6, 2015, Ankara, Turkey 258, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Acheson, Graeme G. & Campbell, Gareth & Turner, John D., 2015. "Who financed the expansion of the equity market? Shareholder clienteles in Victorian Britain," QUCEH Working Paper Series 15-07, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Devicienti, Francesco & Grinza, Elena & Vannoni, Davide, 2015. "The Impact of Part-Time Work on Firm Total Factor Productivity: Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 9463, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).