Report NEP-BAN-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norvald INSTEFJORD & NAKATA Hiroyuki, 2015. "Loan Monitoring and Bank Risk," Discussion papers 15121, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Charles W. Calomiris & Matthew Jaremski & Haelim Park & Gary Richardson, 2015. "Liquidity Risk, Bank Networks, and the Value of Joining the Federal Reserve System," NBER Working Papers 21684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Faia, Ester, 2015. "Systemic Loops and Liquidity Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10918, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:cfl:wpaper:2015-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vadim Elenev & Tim Landvoigt & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2015. "Phasing Out the GSEs," NBER Working Papers 21626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irani Arráiz & Miriam Bruhn & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2015. "Psychometrics as a Tool to Improve Screening and Access to Credit," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 91557, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01217928 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yao Amber Li & Albert Park & Chen Zhao, 2015. "Credit Distribution and Exports: Microeconomic Evidence from China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-31, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Nov 2015.
- Oleg Malafeyev & Achal Awasthi, 2015. "A Dynamic Model of Functioning of a Bank," Papers 1511.01529, arXiv.org.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Jitka Lesanovska, 2015. "Bank Efficiency and Interest Rate Pass-Through: Evidence from Czech Loan Products," Working Papers IES 2015/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2015.