Gender Attitudes In The World Of Work: Cross-Cultural Comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2010. "The power of the family," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 93-125, June.
- Pamela Campa & Alessandra Casarico & Paola Profeta, 2011. "Gender Culture and Gender Gap in Employment," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 57(1), pages 156-182, March.
- Francois, Patrick & van Ours, Jan C., 2000.
"Gender Wage Differentials in a Competitive Labor Market: The Household Interaction Effect,"
IZA Discussion Papers
202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francois, P. & van Ours, J.C., 2000. "Gender Wage Differentials in a Competitive Labor Market : The Household Interaction Effect," Discussion Paper 2000-85, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Francois, Patrick & van Ours, Jan C, 2000. "Gender Wage Differentials in a Competitive Labour Market: The Household Interaction Effect," CEPR Discussion Papers 2603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicole M Fortin, 2005. "Gender Role Attitudes and the Labour-market Outcomes of Women across OECD Countries," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 416-438, Autumn.
More about this item
Keywordsgender attitudes; education; job characteristics; labor market; cross-cultural comparison;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:46/soc/2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.