|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Laboratory for Comparative Social Research Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:lshseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Natalia Soboleva, 2014. "Gender Attitudes In The World Of Work: Cross-Cultural Comparison," HSE Working papers WP BRP 46/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Tatyana Karabchuk & Marina Nikitina & Victoriya Remezkova & Natalya Soboleva, 2014. "How to Evaluate the Value of Human Life?," Journal of Economic Sociology, National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 89-106.
- Соболева Н. Э., 2009. "Инвестиции В Мва Как Способ Накопления Человеческого, Социального И Символического Капитала," Вопросы образования // Educational Studies, НИУ ВШЭ, issue 3, pages 229-244.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Tatyana Karabchuk & Marina Nikitina & Victoriya Remezkova & Natalya Soboleva, 2014.
"How to Evaluate the Value of Human Life?,"
Journal of Economic Sociology,
National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 89-106.
- А. Zubets N. & А. Novikov V. & А. Зубец Н. & А. Новиков В., 2018. "Численная Оценка Стоимости Жизни Человека В России И В Мире // Quantitative Assessment Of The Value Of Human Life In Russia And In The World," Финансы: теория и практика/Finance: Theory and Practice // Finance: Theory and Practice, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 22(4), pages 52-75.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Natalia Soboleva should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.