Les sources de l’écart de rémunération entre femmes et hommes dans la fonction publique
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Mathieu Narcy & Joseph Lanfranchi & Chloé Duvivier, 2016. "Les sources de l’écart de rémunération entre femmes et hommes dans la fonction publique," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 488(1), pages 123-150.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chloé Duvivier & Mathieu Narcy, 2015. "The Motherhood Wage Penalty and Its Determinants: A Public–Private Comparison," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 29(4), pages 415-443, December.
- repec:bla:scandj:v:121:y:2019:i:3:p:1020-1053 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominique Meurs & Ariane Pailhe & Sophie Ponthieux, 2010.
"Child-related Career Interruptions and the Gender Wage Gap in France,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 99-100, pages 15-46.
- Dominique Meurs & Ariane Pailhé & Sophie Ponthieux, 2011. "Child-related career interruptions and the gender wage gap in France," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-3, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Joseph Lanfranchi & Mathieu Narcy, 2013. "Overrepresentation of women in public and nonprofit sector jobs: Evidence from a French national survey," Post-Print halshs-00872954, HAL.
- Dominique Meurs & Sophie Ponthieux, 2015. "Gender Inequality," Post-Print hal-01410766, HAL.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre‐Philippe Combes & Cecilia García‐Peñalosa, 2019.
"Gender and Promotions: Evidence from Academic Economists in France,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 121(3), pages 1020-1053, July.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes & Cecilia Garcia-Peñalosa, 2014. "Gender and Promotions: Evidence from Academic Economists in France," Sciences Po publications 29, Sciences Po.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes & Cecilia Garcia-Peñalosa, 2018. "Gender and Promotions: Evidence from Academic Economists in France," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5cma2v9f098, Sciences Po.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes & Cecilia García-Peñalosa, 2019. "Gender and Promotions: Evidence from Academic Economists in France," Post-Print halshs-01661695, HAL.
- Bosquet, Clément & Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia, 2017. "Gender and promotions: evidence from academic economists in France," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86604, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes & Cecilia García-Peñalosa, 2017. "Gender and Promotions: Evidence from Academic Economists in France," CEP Discussion Papers dp1511, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fortin, Nicole & Lemieux, Thomas & Firpo, Sergio, 2011. "Decomposition Methods in Economics," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2000. "Gender Differences in Pay," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 75-99, Fall.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Annemarie Nelen & Andries De Grip, 2009.
"Why Do Part‐time Workers Invest Less in Human Capital than Full‐timers?,"
CEIS, vol. 23(s1), pages 61-83, March.
- Nelen Annemarie & Grip Andries de, 2008. "Why do Part-Time Workers invest less in Human Capital than Full-Timers?," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Giovanni Russo & Wolter Hassink, 2008. "The Part-Time Wage Gap: a Career Perspective," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(2), pages 145-174, June.
- Dominique Meurs & Sophie Ponthieux, 2000. "Une mesure de la discrimination dans l'écart de salaire entre hommes et femmes," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 337(1), pages 135-158.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01895527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.