Adoption of food safety measures among Nepalese milk producers: Do smallholders benefit?:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bia, Michela & Mattei, Alessandra, 2008. "A Stata package for the estimation of the dose–response function through adjustment for the generalized propensity score," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(3), pages 1-20.
- John M. Antle, 1996. "Efficient Food Safety Regulation in the Food Manufacturing Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1242-1247.
- Kumar, Anjani & Roy, Devesh & Trapathi, Gaurav & Joshi, Pramod Kumar & Adhikari, Rajendra Prasad, 2016. "Can contract farming increase farmersâ€™ income and enhance adoption of food safety practices?: Evidence from remote areas of Nepal:," IFPRI discussion papers 1524, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Unnevehr, Laurian J., 2000. "Food safety issues and fresh food product exports from LDCs," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 231-240, September.
- Dou, Lei & Yanagishima, Koji & Li, Xin & Li, Ping & Nakagawa, Mitsuhiro, 2015. "Food safety regulation and its implication on Chinese vegetable exports," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 128-134.
- Valeeva, Natalia I. & Huirne, Ruud B.M. & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2007. "Modeling farm-level strategies for improving food safety in the dairy chain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 528-540, May.
- Henson, Spencer & Heasman, Michael, 1998. "Food safety regulation and the firm: understanding the compliance process1," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 9-23, February.
- Michela Bia & Alessandra Mattei, 2008. "A Stata package for the estimation of the dose–response function through adjustment for the generalized propensity score," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(3), pages 354-373, September.
- Anne Rozan & Anne Stenger & Marc Willinger, 2004.
"Willingness-to-pay for food safety: An experimental investigation of quality certification on bidding behaviour,"
Framed Field Experiments
00197, The Field Experiments Website.
- Anne Rozan & Anne Stenger-Letheux & Marc Willinger, 2004. "Willingness-to-pay for food safety : an experimental investigation of quality certification on bidding behavior," Post-Print hal-01072925, HAL.
- Jongwanich, Juthathip, 2009. "Impact of Food Safety Standards on Processed Food Exports from Developing Countries," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 154, Asian Development Bank.
- Wang, Zhigang & Mao, Yanna & Gale, Fred, 2008. "Chinese consumer demand for food safety attributes in milk products," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 27-36, February.
- Handschuch, Christina & Wollni, Meike & Villalobos, Pablo, 2013. "Adoption of food safety and quality standards among Chilean raspberry producers – Do smallholders benefit?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 64-73.
- Jongwanich, Juthathip, 2009. "The impact of food safety standards on processed food exports from developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 447-457, October.
- World Bank, 2005. "Food Safety and Agricultural Health Standards : Challenges and Opportunities for Developing Country Exports," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8491, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsfood safety; dairy; livestock; milk production; smallholders; agricultural policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.