Food Safety and Agricultural Health Standards : Challenges and Opportunities for Developing Country Exports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grace, Jo & Pain, Adam, 2004. "Rethinking Rural Livelihoods In Afghanistan," Synthesis Reports 14627, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Wily, Liz Alden, 2004. "Land Relations In Faryab Province: Findings From A Field Study In 11 Villages," Case Studies 14642, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Coke, Alexia, 2004. "Wheat Seed And Agriculture Programming In Afghanistan: Its Potential To Impact On Livelihoods," Case Studies 14631, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Schutte, Stefan, 2004. "Urban Vulnerability In Afghanistan: Case Studies From Three Cities," Case Studies 14632, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Wily, Liz Alden, 2004. "Land Relations In Bamyan Province Findings From A 15 Village Case Study," Case Studies 14644, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring and Evaluation Economic Theory and Research Environmental Economics and Policies Health Economics and Finance Livestock and Animal Husbandry Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:8491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .