Analyzing profitability of maize, rice, and soybean production in Ghana: Results of PAM and DEA analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheng Fang & John C. Beghin, 2000.
"Food Self-Sufficiency, Comparative Advantage, and Agricultural Trade: A Policy Analysis Matrix for Chinese Agriculture,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
99-wp223, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Cheng Fang & John C. Beghin, 2000. "Food Self-Sufficiency, Comparative Advantage, and Agricultural Trade: A Policy Analysis Matrix for Chinese Agriculture," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications (archive only) 99-wp223, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Ragasa & Antony Chapoto, 2017. "Moving in the right direction? The role of price subsidies in fertilizer use and maize productivity in Ghana," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 9(2), pages 329-353, April.
- Eric Owusu Danquah & Yacob Beletse & Richard Stirzaker & Christopher Smith & Stephen Yeboah & Patricia Oteng-Darko & Felix Frimpong & Stella Ama Ennin, 2020. "Monitoring and Modelling Analysis of Maize ( Zea mays L.) Yield Gap in Smallholder Farming in Ghana," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-21, September.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Dankyi, Awere & Acheampong, Patricia & Wiredu, Alexander Nimo & Chapoto, Antony & Asamoah, Marian & Tripp, Robert, 2013. "Patterns of adoption of improved rice technologies in Ghana:," GSSP working papers 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hongmi Koo & Janina Kleemann & Christine Fürst, 2018. "Land Use Scenario Modeling Based on Local Knowledge for the Provision of Ecosystem Services in Northern Ghana," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-21, May.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Chapoto, Antony & Kolavalli, Shashi, 2014. "Maize Productivity in Ghana," GSSP policy notes 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chapoto, Antony & Ragasa, Catherine, 2013. "Moving in the right direction? Maize productivity and fertilizer use and use intensity in Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1314, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Martey, E., 2018. "Heterogeneous Demand for Quality Soybean in Northern Ghana," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277013, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Grabowski, Philip & Jayne, Thom, 2016.
"Analyzing Trends in Herbicide Use in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Food Security International Development Working Papers
245909, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Grabowski, Philip & Jayne, Thomas S., 2016. "Analyzing Trends In Herbicide Use In Sub-Saharan Africa," Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Papers 259050, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP).
- Aboagye, Patrick Ohene & Abubakar, Abdullahi Garba & Adama, Abdulai Iddrisu & Lawal, Akeem & Musa, Aliyu Abdullahi & Takeshima, Hiroyuki, 2016. "Agricultural mechanization and south-south knowledge exchange: What can Ghanaian and Nigerian policymakers learn from Bangladeshâ€™s experience?," GSSP policy notes 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Aniah Dominic Avea & Jing Zhu & Xu Tian & Tomas Baležentis & Tianxiang Li & Michael Rickaille & William Funsani, 2016. "Do NGOs and Development Agencies Contribute to Sustainability of Smallholder Soybean Farmers in Northern Ghana—A Stochastic Production Frontier Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-17, May.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Chapoto, Anthony, 2016. "Limits to green revolution in rice in Africa: The case of Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1561, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordsmaize; rice; soybean; Policy Analysis Matrix; Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA); Competitiveness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:gsspwp:28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.