Hysteresis in Japanese Export Market: A Dynamic Random-Effect Probit Approach to Panel Data of Japanese Machinery-manufacturing Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Ferro, Esteban & Pereira-López, Mariana & Zavacka, Veronika, 2019.
"Banking crises and exports: Lessons from the past,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 192-204.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Zavacka, Veronika, 2009. "Banking crises and exports : lessons from the past," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5016, The World Bank.
- Forslid, Rikard & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2011.
"Are capital intensive firms the biggest exporters?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rikard FORSLID & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2011. "Are Capital Intensive Firms the Biggest Exporters?," Discussion papers 11014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Fukunari Kimura & Kozo Kiyota, 2006. "Exports, FDI, and Productivity: Dynamic Evidence from Japanese Firms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(4), pages 695-719, December.
- KWON Hyeog Ug & Kim YoungGak & FUKAO Kyoji, 2008. "Why Has Japan's TFP Growth Recovered?: An empirical analysis based on the basic survey of Japanese business structure and activities (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 08050, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bricongne, Jean-Charles & Fontagné, Lionel & Gaulier, Guillaume & Taglioni, Daria & Vicard, Vincent, 2012.
"Firms and the global crisis: French exports in the turmoil,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 134-146.
- Bricongne, J-C. & Fontagné, L. & Gaulier, G. & Taglioni, D. & Vicard, V., 2009. "Firms and the global crisis: French exports in the turmoil," Working papers 265, Banque de France.
- Jean-Charles Bricongne & Lionel Fontagné & Guillaume Gaulier & Daria Taglioni & Vincent Vicard, 2012. "Firms and the global crisis: French exports in the turmoil," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299846, HAL.
- Jean-Charles Bricongne & Lionel Fontagné & Guillaume Gaulier & Daria Taglioni & Vincent Vicard, 2012. "Firms and the global crisis: French exports in the turmoil," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00639897, HAL.
- Taglioni, Daria & Bricongne, Jean-Charles & Fontagné, Lionel & Gaulier, Guillaume & Vicard, Vincent, 2010. "Firms and the global crisis: French exports in the turmoil," Working Paper Series 1245, European Central Bank.
- YASHIRO Naomitsu & HIRANO Daisuke, 2010. "Evaluating Japanese Exporters' Performance and Investment Behavior during the 2002-2007 Export Boom (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 10005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2015-03-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2015-03-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2015-03-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2015-03-13 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INT-2015-03-13 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2015-03-13 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:15031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (TANIMOTO, Toko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.